Chapter 16

We arrived at Camp. Kirishima and Bakugou were by my side. I made close friends with Bakugou, Kaminari, and Kirishima over the past break. Specially Kirishima ever since I gave him my number he asked for, he's been checking up on me and asking how I've been doing. My heart is always so happy when I see his texts or even him in person. Now we were at camp and I couldn't help but be nervous.

How am I going to improve my dragon quirk if I want to hide it from them.

"THE TRAINING STARTS NOW!"

Pixie yelled as she made the ground spilt apart, we were all thrown over the cliff. Kirishima held me and helped me land the fall.

"Y/n are you okay?"

Kirishima asked making sure I didn't have a scratch on me. I chucked and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine Kirishima thank you for helping me with my fall." He smiles then the ground started to shake. Up ahead was a gaint monster.

"WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!"

Kaminari cried out I sighed. Of course we have to battle... We all ended up charging into battle, after the one was defeated multiple started to show up. "Are you kidding me?!?" I yelled as I scaled up my skin. Not to the point they could see my dragon scale colors, my skin just had the strength of dragon scales.

"Y/n above you!"

Jiro yelled, I took a deep breath and began to heat up my body. As soon as the monster came right above me I blasted it away with my fire breath. I felt dizzy after that but kept going. I need to push threw this. I saw Kirishima punching one monster really fast, it was impressive. I ran up to the best and punched it in the face.

The beast fell and Kirishima finished it off with one final blow. "Nice going Kirishima!"

"Right back at yea Y/n!"

He said as we battled back and back. Until I realized that they wouldn't stop till we reached camp. "Jiro how bad is it looking?" I yelled up at her.

"Pretty bad they are almost everywhere!"

"Right, Thanks Jiro!" I yelled as I started to talk to Momo. "Momo do you think we should just make a run for it? They are stopping us from reaching Camp, I figure it's best if he run threw them!" She nodded in agreement.

"I was thinking the same thing, Jiro you said they are mostly all around right? So that must mean there is a opening!"

Momo said Jiro nodded as we all worked together to run threw the woods. They were behind us. I can get rid of them but I need to hide. I ran away from the group and quickly transformed to a dragon. I carried the monsters by my claws and threw them away. I quickly changed back and landed in a tree. I fell down and ran to the others.

"Y/n! Where did you go?"

Momo said, I looked behind us then to her. "I wanted to slow down the monsters. They won't be around us for while." She nodded and ran faster.

"I see thanks Y/n!"

She thanked me as we were all slowing down in speed. The camp was just ahead, we are almost there... I then jumped and fell onto the camp ground. Finally... Its over....