Chapter 4

After getting told what to do we went outside to clean the city.

"I can't believe you choose the one I went too Y/n! This is awesome! I can get to know you more."

Kirishima said as he picked up some trash and put it into a bag. "Ha yeah but, I could have sworn Four kind was going to rip both of your heads off." I laughed and they nervously laughed with me.

"Your telling me! It's a good thing I used my quirk when I did. Cause a man has to be prepared for anything!"

Kirishima used his quirk. Four kind saw that and wasn't to happy.

"RED RIOT, THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO FLIRT WITH GIRLS!"

Four Kind yelled at him, I giggled as Kirishima went back to work. He looked down and sad.

"I wasn't flirting... I was just excited..."

"Hey cheer up Kirishima I am excited to know you more as well! Also I can agree with you on the manly part. I could image being that fearless with Bakugou." He beamed up and smiled at me.

"Thanks Y/n!"

"Y/n? That's a pretty name."

Tetsutetsu said I blushed at his comment. "Thanks Tetsutetsu, yours is pretty unique I like it!"

"Thanks! That means a lot L/n!"

I smiled at him. Hours passed and the boys were slowing down. I noticed Kirishima looking down again and playing with a squeaky toy he found. I couldn't help but giggle loudly he's so cute.

"Hey don't drag your feet! You got that?"

Four kind said, oh boy here we go.

"Got it... Mr. Four kind sir..."

They both said with a hidden sigh. Poor Kirishima... Wait Please tell me he didn't want me to say it also.

"I CANT HEAR YOU!"

Oh shit he wants me to do also.

"GOT IT MR. FOUR KIND SIR!"

I screamed but still had my ear ring from poor Kirishima. He put down the toy. "Kirishima are you Alright?"

"Yea my throat hurts though..."

"I can hear that haha." He played with the toy more I laughed. He smiled and played with the toy more.

"What your laughing at this thing?"

Kirishima said curiously. "Haha yea I mean maybe."

"Red riot..."

"SORRY SIR!"

He screamed I laughed and nudged Kirishima. "Aren't you the trouble maker.

"I no! I just am trying to have fun."

"Haha well I'm having plenty of fun. I hope you too."

I grabbed the toy and put it away. "I don't want you to get called a child next."

"Yea haha that would be embarrassing."

We both laughed and cleaned up more. I could see little by little Kirishima wanted to fall asleep. I wasn't cause I was lost in my imagination, to me this was like a Saturday, when my brother just got done with a party.

"Alright that will do for the day."

"YES!"

We all cheered at the same time.

"Yea cheer now, your doing the same thing for the next six days."

"Awwww."

We all fell to the ground bummed out. We all ended up going home. Kirishima stopped me first.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hmm yea what is it?"

"I really had a great time getting to know you today!"

"Oh yea! My too!" I gave him a bright smile. As we walked we realized he was only ten blocks away from me. It was pretty cool if you asked me!