Chapter 24

We didn't get to look around till it was late out. We were all looking at the guys rooms. We made it to the forth floor. I was getting pretty sleepy.

"Wait where is Bakugou?!?"

Mina said as she ran in front of everyone.

"He thought it would be lame so he headed off to bed."

Kirishima sighed as his eyes could hardly open.

"I think I could use some zeez too."

He said holding his head. I put my arm on his shoulder. "So are you sure you can make it then?" He manages to do a little smile and head nod.

"Yea, I don't want to miss out on anything. Thanks for caring Y/n."

"Hey Kirishima want to do your room first since you are sleepy?"

Mina said he shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure why not.."

He said and stumbled over a bit. I helped catch him. We arrived at his room and went to his doorknob.

"Not that I care, but you might not get what I am going for..."

He said as he hesitated to open the door. He posed a manly one and his room was filled with manly things. I chuckled and smiled it fits him.

"It's a den of manliness!"

"Yes, it's very manly Kiri I like it, it fits you I think." When I said that he seemed to freeze and turn red a bit. Why was that?

"If I found out my boyfriend had a room like this I would dumb him."

Hagakura said I looked at her shocked. "Being manly isn't a bad thing! If anything it's better to have a man then a boy player."

"Yea plus it gives you a bold feeling! It makes me want to work out!"

Ochako said cheering with me at Kirishima.

"Yea you two get it. Also thanks Y/n..."

He stepped forward to me, my heart is racing it's like we are the one two here.

"Well we are heading on! Coming Y/n?"

Mina called out to me. "Huh oh yea! Just give me a sec I'll catch up!" I yelled as they went out of his room. I could tell Eijiro wanted to talk to me.

"So you really like it?"

"Yea it's you in every way. You could even train when ever you want to. I have a limit of course." I chuckled then sighed. He needs to know who I truly am.

"Y/n... I uh man I am so sleepy. Haha I can't even think straight. Anyways why did you stay behind?"

"I wanted to talk to you. It I thought you wanted to talk to me... Everyone's been talking to each other, we had no real time to talk. So I figured we could talk now. If your not too sleepy."

"I'm never too sleepy for you Y/n. Also It's true, we haven't had a lot of time to talk to each other. I- there was some- Something I wanted to ask. Do you maybe want to spend you know the day together? Just you and me? To catch up on things? Tomorrow?"

"Oh yea sure! I would love to."

"Really great! I uh I could meet you at your dorm or uh down stairs."

"You can meet me at my dorm. It's on the other side of yours and the first door you come across. Just knock and I'll be right on down! Or there just walk to it cause it only a dorm... there are no stairs or anything to go down on... "He chucked and nodded.

"Got it so uh what time should I come by? I don't want to wake you..."

"How about 2? We both can get some sleep and get ready. Plus you look exhausted Eijiro. You really should sleep."

Kirishima pov

She is so caring her E/c eyes starring into mine. I have this strong urge to kiss her. Ah stop it man she our friend! She won't ever be with me again. I ah she makes it so hard she so beautiful, and I want to show her how I feel. She will never feel the same. How do I even feel? She's the only one to make me feel like this. I don't want to lose her. She's way to special to me. So we will have just be friends...

"Yea 2 will be fine. Also I know I probably should. I think you should as well, you look like you could be a zombie!" I joked with her as she laughed with me.

"Yea, I could say the same thing for you."

She smiled brightly and nudged me gently. "Y/n..."

Y/n Pov

He said my name so softly. I didn't want to leave him something kept telling me to stay. Ah this is so hard! If I ask to stay I would be a creep and he will know I like him! "Eijiro?"

"S-sorrry I got lost I'm my thoughts. I really do need to go to sleep!"

We both laughed. "Yea we both do... I think I'm going to go to bed... "See you Eijiro..."

"See you Y/n..."

We kept saying bye until I couldn't see him anymore. WHY AM I SO AWKWARD!