Chapter 22

I felt bored and sad. I haven't seen Kirishima in a week! He's been busy with chores and helping his parents. Good thing is I'm moving into the dorms. I hope I get to see him. As I approached the dorms I saw Kaminari. He saw me and grew a bright smile.

"HEY Y/n!"

Kaminari waved hi then raced to me.

"You came to the dorms as well? This is awesome. That only means you get lucky and can hang out with me."

He winked I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Yea with the others also. I know Mina Jiro, and Momo are coming. Do you know if anyone else is coming?"

"Eh I know Bakugou, Kirishima and sero are coming. I think I saw Todoroki walking here. Yea there he is."

He pointed behind me. Then Kirishima's name ringed in my ear. "Wait Kirishima is here?!? Or coming?!?" I said excitedly Denki laughed at me.

"Haha I know you got the hots for the guy, but chill. Also yea he is. He's talking to Bakugou over there. I'm guessing you-"

I held his mouth shut. "CAN YOU THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK! I told you I liked him cause I trust you idiot!" He chucked and rubbed his neck.

"Yea sorry, I didn't think anyone would hear anything."

"Hear what?"

Mina peered behind me with a wide smile. "HEY MINA!"

"Y/n!"

We hugged each other I looked over to were Kaminari said Kirishima was. He was there my face heated up.

"Aww your face is pink! Wait do you like someone?!? Who is it? Wait it is Kirishima like I thought, right you like him don't you?"

Mina asked me dying to know. "Hahaha what are you taking about?" I said backing away and stepping into Kaminari. "Whoops sorry Kaminari!"

"No problem! Also I think Kirishima saw you."

He whispered the last part into my ear. "Don't whisper like that!!!" I yelled at him I looked at Kirishima. He went back to talking to Bakugou...

"Hmmm i think it is Kirishima. Y/n are you Alright you look so red in the face."

Mina said laughed nervously. "Haha like who what? I uh I am going to greet the others! See you guys later!" I ran away and then I saw Kirishima we locked eye contact.

"Y/n!"

He yelled my name in pure happiness. I smiled and attacked him with a big hug. "KIRISHIMA! I'm so happy you are here! I missed you!" I yelled as we fell down together. We both ended up laughing about it.

"Ah! Haha I missed you too Y/n."

My heart melted he's too sweet. " I bet I missed you more! I couldn't see you for a whole week I didn't hang with anyone and was lonely." I whined he chuckled and turned a bit pink.

"Hey it's been a week for me too. All I could do was think about you. I uh I mean I uh..."

We both froze and looked away blushing mad.

"OH MY GOD CAN YOU TOO GET A ROOM AND ADMIT TO WACH OTHER ALREADY?!?"

Bakugou yelled at us, which didn't help our heated faces. Kirishima and I started to get up.

"Need help up?"

Kirishima held out his hand. I smiled and took it. "Thanks Kirishima."

"You know you can call me Eijiro right? We are really close friends after all..."

I nodded and realized we are still holding hands. "Y-you sure okay then Eijiro..."

He looked at his hand and took it away.

"Sorry about that."

"Aahhhhh I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS! I'm leaving..."

Bakugou screamed we both laughed. I will shrug off what he said. After all he probably knows I like Kirishima. No way would he ever like me back.

"Y/n? I hope you know I did mean it when I said I miss you. I'm not just saying it."

He looked like a puppy I smiled and nudged him. "Yea and I wasn't kidding either Eijiro."