CHAPTER 33

"If I lift my hand will you scream?" I glared at him with all the hate I could muster up before shaking my head slowly.

"Who the fuck are you?" He chuckled darkly.

"You're the one who's been asking around about me and beating up my prospects. Ringing any bells?"

"You're president of the Titans." He smirked.

"In the flesh." I struggled against him, the anger in my body forcing its way into my vision and making me see red. He barely budged, a sadistic smirk on his face as I cried out in anger.

"If you're going to kill me, just get on with it."

"I'm not here to kill you. I'm here to answer all your questions, although I doubt you'll like the answers."

"You killed my brother."

"Wrong." I rolled my eyes.

"You hired someone to kill him. Why?"

"Wouldn't you rather know who?"

"Whoever killed him doesn't make a difference. I want to know why you killed him, you fucking bastard." He backhanded me before I could blink, the surprise of it stinging more than the pain. I spit the blood out of my mouth and chuckled.

"What if whoever killed him was sitting in your MC's clubhouse right now, drinking your booze, fucking your whores?" the dark smile was wiped off my face in an instant.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'm surprised you didn't see it before. President gets gunned down, enemies band together, all the makings for your brother's club to need a patch over. And who better to benefit from that than the president of a small town club with no jobs and no money?"

"No." My mind was spinning, and for the first time in a while I silently prayed to whatever god was out there that he wasn't saying what I think he was.

"I told you that you wouldn't like the answer."

"I don't believe you."

"Jaxon owed me a favour. If it makes you feel any better, at least it wasn't you he gunned down that night. I gave him the option, but he had too much pride to kill a helpless little girl like yourself." His lips twisted into a sick smirk and I felt the bile in my stomach rise to my throat before I covered my mouth with my hand.

"You're fucking sick." He studied me for a minute. He must have seen the horror in my eyes, the fear that what he was saying was true.

"You care about him don't you?" I tried my best to scoff, but he just laughed loudly.

"Well if my revenge couldn't get any sweeter than this. The infamous daughter of the founder of the Sons of Shadows MC, the heartless bitch who cares about no one, and yet here you are, in love with the man who gunned down your clubhouse and killed your brother." My world was spinning, my ears ringing and my stomach in knots. He released his hold on me and I sunk to the floor.

"Well, it seems as though my work here is done." He smirked down at me. "If I hear that you're asking around about me again, you won't have a tongue to speak with. And just remember that if you even try to retaliate, there will be a war, and war means casualties. Would hate to see that pretty little friend of yours to end up like your brother." With that he walked away from me, taking with him the last shred of hope I had left.

A/N

I just want to say thank you so much for reading and voting you guys are actually amazing!! This story is almost finished and I just wanted to thank you all for the support and ask if you would be interested in a sequel to this or maybe a prequel I'm not sure yet so please let me know which one would be better, thank you!