All I Need

At dahil love ko kayo. Eto na po another update. Who's still up? 😁

JEMA'S POV

I texted Deanna that I was about to take a nap muna. Di naman sya nag reply so I thought busy pa din sila sa video game ni Luigi.

Actually, medyo nag seselos naman ako. Kahit sabihin nya na mag best friends lang sila, I can feel it in my gut na may gusto itong si Luigi kay Deanna.

But I don't want to control Deanna's life. First of all, hindi pa naman kami and second of all, kahit maging kami man, I still want her to be her own person.

I don't want to mold her into the person that I want her to be. I want to love her for who she is; flaws and all.

Kung magkamali man sya or if she gets in trouble, I don't want her first thought to be: "Shit! Patay ako kay Jema neto". Kung ano man ang mangyari, I want her first thought to be: "I need to tell Jema".

I don't want her to be afraid of me. Kung magkamali man sya, I will help her sort out the situation and guide her to the right path instead na magagalit nalang.

I want her to know that I'll always have her back.

I was in bed scrolling through our photos as per usual. Yan na talaga ang palagi kong ginagawa before matulog. I want her face to be the last thing I see before I close my eyes.

Then I heard na may do-door bell.

Huh? I'm not expecting any visitors today. Sinilip ko muna through the peephole in the door kung sino yon.

Naka yuko yung tao but I saw the black & gray cap. I immediately know who it is because I have the exact same cap hanging near my bedroom door.

It's Deanna. But ano naman kaya ginagawa nya dito? Akala ko ba kila Luigi sya today?

I opened the door and she looked up. I immediately noticed that the corners of her eyes were red. Parang kakaiyak lang nito.

I hugged her right away at naramdaman ko ang hikbi nya. I've never seen Deanna cry before and I noticed na masakit na din yung dibdib ko. I was hurting. I was hurting for her.

"Hey, ssshhhh it's okay Langga. I'm here. I'm right here" sabi ko habang nakapatong ang chin ko sa ulo nya.

I lead her to the sofa and ikinwento na nga nya ang nangyari sa kanila ni Luigi.

I knew it. May feelings nga sya kay Deanna. But kahit pa, ayoko din naman na masira yung friendship nila. Masakit din kaya mawalan ng best friend.

I was running my hands back and forth on her back to comfort her habang naka hug sya sakin.

"I'm sure nabigla lang yung tao Lang. Maaayos nyo rin yan okay? Just give him time. I know it's a lot to take in din sa part nya" sabi ko.

"You really think so?"

"I 'know' so. Walang best friend na matitiis ng matagal yung bff nya noh. Tahan na okay?"

"Thank you Lang ha. I feel so much better now" sagot ni Deanna.

Tumigil na sya sa pag iyak. And then she cupped my face in both her hands. She leaned in closer and I already know what was about to happen.

She kissed me very passionately. Tinugon ko naman agad ang halik nya.

Without breaking our kiss, she changed her position and climbed on my lap.