Hitched

DEANNA'S POV

On the Phone:

Deanna: "Cy, good news! I was finally able to track them all. And I have an idea on how I'm gonna propose to your bff"

At sinabi ko na nga sa kanya ang about sa plano ko.

Cy: "That's a terrible idea haha let's do it! I'd like to see the look on her face haha"

Yep, Cy has been helping me with tracking everyone who helped me and Jema before.

Sunod ko naman tinawagan si Inspector Morado at si Judge na nag preside ng trial.

Buti naman pumayag si Inspector Morado sa set up with the police and the Judge was happy to go along with the script.

May part pa rin sa akin na naaawa kay Jema sa gagawin ko but I really really want her to remember this moment eh haha sorry nalang.

I've spoken with both our families as well. Pormal kong hiningi ang basbas ng kanyang mga magulang at pumayag naman sila.

Since I got the ring delivered, I've been having fun with it. Including it in our pictures without Jema knowing.

It's part of the plan kasi.

When that day came, I was so freakin' nervous. And Jema was starting to notice.

Buti nalang everything went well and it was all captured on video.

We spent the whole night laughing our asses off watching the vids. Pati si Jema natawa na rin sa sarili nya. It was indeed a day to remember.

Can't wait to show it to our future kids. I bet they'd have a good laugh seeing their mommy being scared shitless by my proposal.

Ugh eto na naman ako. Daydreaming about starting our own family.

Hayy relax Deanna. One step at a time. Make sure muna to make you future wife happy on the most important day of your lives.

I took a deep breath and went back outside.

"Break muna kayo. May juice at crackers dito" I called out to my Mom and Jema.

They've been working on the garden for the better part of the day.

Malapit na nga pala matapos ang bahay namin. Just some finishing touches on the interior nalang kaya sinimulan na nilang mag arrange ng garden.

My condo will be used by my brother kapag nag college na sya and we will keep Jema's condo kasi alam kong my sentimental value yun sa kanya.

Tomorrow, we'll be flying off to England with our parents. They will witness us take our vows there.

Isang kwarto palang ang natapos sa bahay kaya kami lang muna ni Jema ang natulog dito.

Sina Mama at Papa ay sa condo ni Jema at ang Mommy at Daddy ko naman sa condo ko.

We rented a van to pick us all up and bring us to the airport tomorrow.

Nang gabing yon nagising ako dahil sa lamig. Kinapkap ko ang tabi ko pero wala si Jema kaya agad akong bumangon.

There was only light from the full moon outside illuminating the living room from an open curtain on one of the glass panels facing the garden.