10. Dimitri

*Same day as last two chapters*

My eyes flew open as the sound of the door to my room slammed open before the sound of heavy footfalls made their way towards and I clenched my jaw.

"Ready to have more fun? Of course, you are" bastard 3 asked with a chuckle as I lifted my head towards him and sneered, "feisty, are we? I like that"

>Let me out Dimitri< Grayson snarled as he paced in my head and I strained my hearing to see if his buddies were around but the place was silent. I knew there were more than just the four of them but I never have seen or heard anyone else other than the bastards that have tortured and raped me.

>He's all yours Gray< I replied and he smirked, and I closed my eyes letting him push to the surface before reopening them again

"You shouldn't have come in here on your own pretty boy" I, Grayson to be exact, said as I watched the idiot's eyes widen and he scrambled to his feet and he went to grab something from his pocket but I was in front of him in a flash having ripped the ropes from my wrists and grabbed him by the throat, "now it's my turn to have some fun with you"

"Get your hands off me you monster" He seethed as he tried and failed to get free of my grip but I chuckled shaking my head, "Let me go"

"You know why I didn't put much of a fight earlier? Well, this is why. I needed to get you assholes on your own before I could get my revenge" I threw him across the room far away from the door, "I knew that if I attacked when I had all three of you together that I wouldn't have had much of a chance seeing as you all had some sort of weapon on you, but I can see that you don't have anything on you other than your pathetic excuse of a knife"

I looked down and shook my head in fake disappointment before crouching down and picking up the key that he dropped on his haste to get away, "you should be more careful where you drop these things" I held the key up and it reflected on the soft lighting in the room but with werewolf vision, I could see as clear as day, "what would your buddies say if they find out that you dropped this? Well, they won't really say anything since you know you'll be dead so they really can't reprimand you much" I turned over but I was on high alert, "and don't try anything stupid like attacking me from behind" I inserted the key into the lock and tested it before the lock was in place before turning back to the idiot who was ready to throw his knife at me and I raised a brow and sighed, "didn't I just say don't try to attack me?"

I walked towards him as I felt my bones begin to change and by the time I was done I was only a few feet from him in wolf form with Grayson taking completely over.

Grayson POV

I stood at my full height a couple feet away from the trembling male and I sneered in satisfaction at the fear that was coming off of him.

"Say back," he said as he held a hand out towards me as if that would be enough to keep me from ripping him to shreds. He and his buddies think that they could lay their hands on my human and me and that I wouldn't fight back? They have another thing coming that's for sure, "Don't come any closer or I will shoot you"

>Does he really think that will stop us from getting back at them for what they did to us?< Dimitri's voice echoed in my head making me chuckle at the way he asked the question.

>Let him think he's got the upper hand, for now, Dimitri< I replied as I paced in front of the hunter and I could feel his eyes following me and I relished in the fact that he was terrified by the way his heart was racing and the smell of his fear-filled the confined room making me sigh in satisfaction