17. Bennett

"GET OUT!" Dimitri snarled as he looked at the intruders, aka our family, as they stood in the doorway of the infirmary and they widened their eyes at his tone.

"GET.OUT!" He snarled again as they remained standing at the door and his dad quickly recovered and pushed everyone out of the room while I grabbed his hand to calm him down.

" Hey, Dimitri," I whispered gently pulling at his hand and I could feel him shaking but I couldn't blame him since our family barged in without knocking to let us know they were coming. I know that I may have said surprise when they had walked in but I felt anger towards them as well since they didn't let us have our moment, "hey."

"How dare they," he growled and I knew it was Grayson at the front.

"It's okay. They're gone now," I murmured drawing his attention from the door towards me, "I know that you're angry because I'm just as mad as you are but that doesn't mean that you need to wolf out in the infirmary when the doctor is doing the ultrasound. So please, I need you to calm down."

I watched as he took deep breaths before he nodded closing his eyes before he turned back towards me and the doctor, his eyes back to their normal color, green.

"Sorry about the interruption," I said but the doctor shook his head.

"You didn't do anything wrong, Alpha. They were in the wrong since I told them to wait until you were both ready to talk to them once I was done with your check-up," Doctor Vincent said giving me a small smile that I returned before he said, "Now are you ready to see how far along you are?"

"Yes," I replied looking at Dimitri who nodded with a small smile.

"Alright let's see. Since the triplets are the size of an apple seed so about 5 weeks," the doctor said adding, "your scent will start to change within the next couple days if not sooner seeing as how far you are right now."

"I actually noticed his scent change already but I didn't think much of it since he's always changing up his body wash and figured it was just that but I guess I was wrong," Dimitri said scratching the back of his head making us chuckle at his statement.

"When should we come back again?" I asked and he looked over at the calendar.

"Not until you're about 8 weeks so three weeks from today" he replied and we nodded as I sat up and lowered my shirt and cleaned the gel off after the doctor set the wand down on the table, "so how many copies would you like?"

"8," Dimitri and I replied in unison making the doctor chuckled and I rolled my eyes putting my shoes on when Dimitri handed them over.

"Alright, here you are," Vincent said as he handed us the ultrasound copies before wishing us a good day as we walked out of the infirmary to find our family sitting along the wall with their heads down before looking up when they noticed that we had exited the room and rose to their feet.

"Thank you again doc. We'll be sure to come to see you again in a few weeks," Dimitri said and the doctor nodded, we shook hands before he went down the hall.

"Di-" his mother began but she closed her mouth when he glared at her and I placed a hand on his arm knowing he was still pissed that they and walked in on us while we were having our ultrasound done.

"You couldn't do one thing could you?" He asked knowing that he wasn't just talking to his but to mine as well and they all looked away or at the ground, "the doctor had told you that we would tell you once he was done with us and yet you still barged into his room without even knocking, mind you, seriously? Do you need a lesson in respect and privacy?"

"Dim-"

"He's right," I said making them look at me, "you invaded our privacy when the doctor told you that we would tell you once we were done but you still barged into the room without knocking, I mean what if we had been doing something else and you walked in on us? Do you really think that would have been ideal? Dimitri nearly wolfed out in the infirmary because you couldn't wait ten minutes outside for us to come out and tell you what had been going on with me."