19. Bennett

"Stop, please you're hurting me" a familiar and scared voice whimpered and I furrowed my brows as I rounded the corner to see Caleb, one of the little brats that think they're all that because their parents are the warriors, pinning Luca to the wall a hand griping his arm hard that I knew there would be a bruise

"Shut up you little bitch. You don't belong in this pack. The alphas were stupid to take you and your bastard in. You should be dead and not ruining the pack's reputation. You're a filthy and di-"

"I dare you to finish that sentence Caleb" I said cutting the asshole off making him look towards me with wide eyes letting Luca go who nearly fell to the ground but he held himself up, "Go see if Dimitri needs help with Princeton, I'll take it from here" he looked between Caleb and I before practically dashing out of the hallway and towards the backdoor and into the yard where Dimitri was with Princeton and I looked at the little bastard who was cowering across from me where a moment ago he was holding my son.

"You listen here you little bastard" I sneered keeping my distance from him because moon goddess above knows that I'll bash his little face in, "you better keep your distance from Luca and his children or I swear to the gods I will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you do I make myself clear?" He nodded and I gave him one last look before walking away purposely slamming my shoulder against his causing him to hit his hip on the counter. I walked outside and made my way towards Dimitri and Luca before sitting beside them making them look up,

"What took you so long to come out here?" Dimi asked and I smiled

"I was having a little talk with a certain person" I said and he nodded knowing who I was speaking about, "So what are we going to be doing today?"

"We're going to the mall to get last minute things for the baby since she'll be here any day now" he said and I hummed resting my head on his shoulder, he kissed my temple as his hand rested on my bump. Luca was due any time now while I'm still three months away from having my scheduled c-section.

"Sounds like a plan," I mumbled watching Luca with his son. They were so alike yet so different at the same time. They have the same dark blue eyes and black hair, button nose and thin lips but that's where their similarities end. While Luca was lay back and quiet his son was outgoing and loud. Luca was shy and barely had any friends in the pack, the only friends he has made so far from being here have been Dimi's brothers while Princeton has already made a bunch of friends with the other pack pups.

"You ready to go, Luca?" Dimitri called out to the teen as he gently pushed me off his shoulder making the 14 year old nod his head as he led Princeton back over to where we sat making the little boy whine

"You can play with them when we get back from the store" Luca promised and the toddler reluctantly let his father pull him away from his little friends

I looked over at Dimi to see that his eyes had zoned out indicating he was letting his Beta, Jeremy, know we were heading out who nodded his head form across the yard where he was talking with a group of teens.

"Ready?" He asked once he was focused on us an we nodded and so with that, we all made our way to the driveway where his car was parked and unlocked the doors with Luca helping Princeton up —Dimi has a car seat installed after Luca and Prince were brought in—and strapped him into his car seat while I climbed the passenger's seat with Dimitri getting in the drivers seat turning the car on.

"Music" Princeton called from the backseat as soon as the car began moving making us chuckle. Everywhere we went, music had to be playing or else he'll get cranky and start crying. We leaned that the hard way two days after he and Luca came to the pack house with Dimitri and we had gone out to get some clothes for them and he had asked for music but Dimi didn't turn the radio on since we weren't going very far major down the road to a nearby retail store and Princeton wailed the entire time and didn't want to be held by no one and every time Dimi got near him, Prince would kick him and scream bloody murder until Luca finally got him to settle down.