12. Dimitri

I could hear the whispers of the pack, talking about me being weak since I was abducted and having to get rescued. It pissed me off to no end. No one knows what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to being abducted without knowing who it was or where the perpetrator would be hiding. I knew that there was something wrong two months ago when I was in the locker room getting ready for practice. I didn't know where the bastard was hiding before it was too late to do anything to getaway. I felt a cloth over my mouth that was covered in chloroform and a sting on my neck filled with wolfsbane. I was out in seconds with both wolfsbane and chloroform in my system.

I could still feel the burns from the electric wires on my skin. I could still smell the scent of flesh burning every time the hunters would cuff me to the electric fence as electricity ran through my body. I could feel the sharp points of the knives as they dug into my skin drawing blood that would dribble down my skin and hit the ground. I could feel the cold metal against my chest as I was bent over and cuffed to the table before the sound of their zippers being undone. I could still feel them in me.

It's been three weeks since I came back to the house and not a day went by that I didn't go back to the day those bastards took turns raping me before I was got my revenge. I enjoyed the fill of the bastard's blood on my hands as he fell to the ground in a pool of his own blood with a gaping hole in the middle of this chest where his heart once was. I relished on the fact that Benny, Jeremy, and Montana- someone I never imagined would ever kill someone the way she had done since she was such a nice and sweet girl but I suppose it doesn't do any good to assume something about anyone before truly knowing them- killer the other three hunters that had raped and tortured me.

"He's such a coward"

"How is he our alpha?"

"He's weak. He couldn't even protect himself"

"We need a stronger alpha not someone that gets kidnapped"

"So much for being strong"

Those were a few things I could hear from the pack and clenched my jaw as I climbed the stairs to my office. They wouldn't be saying shit if they knew what those bastards did. They wish to have survived the first day in captivity if they were in my place. They just talk without knowing everything that I went through when I was gone for six weeks. Six weeks of being constantly burned, stabbed, beat, and electrocuted me and when they couldn't break me the way they had hoped they raped me.

Those assholes have no idea that every night I wake up covered in sweat with Bennett's arms around me with his soft and gentle voice soothing and reassuring me that I was okay. They had no idea that every time anyone that wasn't Bennett would touch me, that I'd lose it.

Back in Arizona, I had been zoned out watching Bennett and Hunter in the yard with his and Logan's kids that I hadn't sensed Logan behind me before I felt him touch my shoulder. Just his touch sent me back to my captive days. I didn't think and just punched him hard that he crashed through the window and landed in the yard. I felt my heart begin to race as three of his pack members apprehended me so I wouldn't harm their alpha more than I had already. I began shaking and not even Grayson's voice in my head telling me to take deep breaths helped. Just the thought of three men grabbing me made me think back to the day they had raped me.

"Let him go" a familiar voice had yelled as I began to feel bile rise in my throat, "Can't you see he's having a panic attack"

"He hurt our alpha" one of the guys holding me had said

"It was my fault. I shouldn't have snuck up on him when he wasn't paying attention. Now let him go, Aston" Alpha Logan had said before my arms were being let go and I was falling to my knees as tears blurred my eyes in both anger and fear.

"Hey, look at me" soft hands had cradled my face before Bennett's soft green eyes were locked with mine "You're okay. You're okay" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close before burying my face in his chest as I took deep breathes to calm my racing heart. His fingers ran through my hair as I closed my eyes.

"Is, is he okay?" Aston had asked his voice filled with concern

"He'll be okay. But please next time don't grab him no matter what he does don't touch him" Bennett had begged them as he knew what had happened to me after we had gotten to Alpha Logan's pack. The doctor examined me and knew that more had happened to me when I began shaking as she touched me. Bennett's hand was on mine rubbing soothing circles on my hand to calm me down. I could hear him and the doctor softly talking after she had finished her exam.

When we got back to Canada I distanced myself from everyone. I felt ashamed of myself for letting the hunters catch me and do all those things to me. My parents, siblings, and friends can't even touch me without fear that I'd break into a panic. I felt anger towards those hunters for what they had done to me. For breaking me, something they had wanted to do for weeks.

Every day and night I would shower three times and scrub my skin raw because no matter what I did, I could feel them on me. Everywhere on my body, I could feel them.

I slammed the door shut once I reached my office blocking out the countless whispers from the pack. No one knew the truth other than Bennett and the pack doctor who also was my therapist. I've been going to see him since we got back. He knows that I've developed anger issues since returning. He's suggested that I take boxing to relieve the pent up stress instead of taking it out of on the pack. Training and hunting were now things that I do alone or with Bennett. My friends have been respectful of my lack of hanging out. I left high school and instead I'm taking online classes in order to get my GED. I've lost interest in everything that I enjoyed such as football to swimming. The school was understanding of my decision and though my football coach was upset with my decision of leaving the team, he also understood and didn't pry.

I sighed and shook my head to get rid of those thoughts before looking down at the desk to see that I had a pile of work to do. I bit my lip and debated on whether to call Jeremy and Bennett to come to help me with these since Bennett was the second alpha and Jeremy was the beta but decided against it.

Not even a second after that thought passed my mind, there was a knock on the door before Jeremy's head was poking through.

"Hey. Heard my name through the link and decided to come to see if you needed anything" he said before his eyes landed on the pile of paperwork before he walked in and closed the door, "I'll take that back. I'll do half and you do the other how does that sound?"

I blinked but before I could object, he was already sitting down across from me and taking a little more than half of the pile along with a pen and calculator. I shook my head before grabbing my pile and opening the first file.

I could feel him staring at me and looked up to see him smirking, "I've missed this" I bit my cheek at his comment, "I know that something happened while you were captive. I'm not going to ask you what happened because you're not ready to tell anyone. But just know that whatever it is, that it doesn't change anything. You're my best friend and nothing will ever change that."

"You won't say the same if you knew" I murmured and he raised a brow placing his pile of papers on the chair beside him before sitting up straight

"Wanna bet?" He asked and I pursed my lips thinking about whether I should tell him or not before taking a deep breath

"Alright. But you better not treat me any different once I tell you" I said and he nodded

"Beta's honor"

"I was raped"

an here's a new update guys let me know what you guys though and don't forget to leave a vote/fan...what do you guys think will be Jeremy's reaction? Will be treat Dimitri with respect or be like those gossipers? Leave your thoughts on the comments below

xoxo

~Cx