11. Bennett

The sun was rising by the time we landed in Tucson. The air was hummed as the smell of rain filled the air. The roads were wet from their recent rainfall. That worried me. What if the hunters left and took Dimitri with them? Did we wait too long to get here? So many questions ran through my head as we got into the black SUV that had gone to pick us up.

"Alpha Logan and beta Lane have already left to the wear house," the driver said as he drove down the road, "He said to bring you there as soon as you land"

"How far are we from the wear house?" Xander asked form the passenger's seat since Sage and Gabriel were in the back with me

"About 20 minutes give or take" the driver, who's name I still didn't know, said as he made a left turn getting on the highway before driving down a dirt path and before we knew it, he was stopping several feet away from a tall building and getting out. We soon followed his lead and got out of the car and filled him towards the woods to the right where we were met with who I assume was Alpha Logan.

"Hello, Alpha Bennet?" He asked as he reached his hand for me to shake and I nodded, "I'm Logan. I spoke with you a few hours ago in regards of my tracker finding the hunters hideout"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Alpha Logan. This is the former Alpha, Xander King and his two youngest sons Sage and Gabriel. Have you got any news in regards to the hunters?" I asked introducing Dimitri's father and brothers

"My brother, Lane and beta Brett are at the entrance of the warehouse and said that the house is currently empty," Alpha Logan said and we nodded before going over to a tent that had been set up. There was a table in the middle that had the blueprints of the building.

"What's this area you had marked with an X?" Xander asked

"We believe that's a room where they're keeping a hostage though we don't know who it may be. It could be another wolf or Alpha Dimitri" a woman said, she looked like the alpha standing beside me, "My name is Rachel by the way, I'm Alpha Logan's sister. I have a few of the guys scattered around the perimeter of the land and they'll be getting back to us when they see a hunter return"

"How many hunters have been spotted?" Montana asked as she walked up to us with the rest of the pack. My friends, Chris, Brett, and Morgan had all joined us when word got out that I was going to be coming to Tucson to get Dimitri back. They had all refused to stay back down saying that Dimitri was now a friend and that they needed to help get him back.

"As of now Jonah, one do the trackers, said that there are roughly 50 hunters around the area but he's only seen 20 inside the building but he said that they're getting ready to go out"

"Then what are we waiting for? We have enough wolves here to kill those hunters and rescue Dimitri" I said but the Alpha shook his head

"Even if we do, there's a high chance that they have set traps that can be deadly to us," Alpha Logan said and I watched as Dimitri's father and brothers paced at his words, "We need to think of a strategy before we go in their head-on"

"Then what do you suggest we do? Sit around and do nothing when my son could be dead?" Xander asked as he looked at the man in front of us, and I felt my heart sink at his words as Bailey whimpered in my head

>We need to go in there regardless< Bailey said as he paced in my head

>even so, Bailey. Alpha Logan is right< i said and he groaned, >I know you want to go in and get Dimitri back but we have to listen to what Alpha Logan says. Hunters are men that are always prepared for anything and who knows what they may have set up in these types of situations< he huffed but nodded in understanding and I looked at the man that has given me hope that my mate was alive by giving us the news of spotting hunters out here.