one

0 1.

•••

When a body suddenly stirred behind me, my eyes snapped open at the realization that there might be a stranger in my bed.

Goosebumps spread all over my skin as I felt light breathing on my neck. It was warm, and somehow comforting. I didn't know why. It just felt right.

A large hand rested on my hip on top of the blanket, creating a warm sensation through the fabric. I suddenly felt hot, and clamp, and sudor as if the four baby blue walls were closing in on me.

Running my hands down my face, I swallowed. Why did I always have to drink so much?

I tried lifting my head up, but it felt like it was about to explode at any moment probably because of all the alchohol I consumed last night. God, I hated waking up in the middle of the night.

Silently turning around to look at the stranger — who turned out not to be a stranger — the brown haired boy was sleeping peacefully beside me.

The question I had to ask myself was, had I fallen for this boy? Had I fallen in love that was forbidden? It couldn't be anything more than a little crush. I tried searching for answers in the back of my brain, but there was none.

Damn, just thinking made my head throb worse.

His pink lips were parted, long lashes closed, thick eyebrows relaxed, and brown hair fell onto his forehead in waves. Tiny freckles dusted across his cheeks, and nose as his famous dimple was no where in sight.

The quilt covered his hips that disappeared into the significant part of his body. His chest rose and fell in a peaceful manner. I let my eyes trail down his body because damn, he was so sexy it was disturbing to my soul.

God, I was such a creep, ogling him while he was soundly asleep.

A sudden wave of dizziness washed over me, so I silently slipped out of the warm covers, feet planted on the soft carpet. I stood up, and tip-toed out of my room. I made sure not to make a sound as I descended the stairs and made my way into the kitchen.

It was a cool night. I loved the cold tiled floor beneath my bare feet. The entire house was dark except for the full moon that created light making it visible to see.

I opened the fridge door, and grabbed the box of milk. Making my way around the island to take out a glass, and pour the content into the glass. I tilted my head back as I took a sip of the fresh milk.

Just as I was about to turn around to put the carton back into the fridge, I saw a figure standing at the entrance of the kitchen scaring the shit out of me. I gasped as the glass slipped from my hand, and shattered onto the floor with the milk box.

"Shit Scott," I cursed as my hand flew up to my heart, feeling the rapid beating under my touch. Averting my gaze on the floor, I sighed before bending down to start picking up the shards of broken glass. "Don't creep up on me like that. It's not funny, especially in the dark."

Scott flicked the light switch and the kitchen lit up into a yellow glow. I squinted my eyes at the sudden light.

"Sorry," he apologized in a hoarse voice, smiling sinisterly at me as the dimple in his left cheek popped out. "I wanted a glass of milk. That party was sick, man."