eighteen

1 8.

A/N:

not to give away any spoilers, but this chapter is strictly for mature audiences (18+). the chapter contains quite a bit of sexual content.

if this is not your scene, skip this chapter.

thanks mamas!

•••

I just stared into his green eyes trying to find some sort of humor in them.

This had to be joke. It had to. Scott was in love with me, and he just confessed that. Not knowing how to respond, I slowly backed away from him and walked ahead.

So many questions invaded my brain — did he know I felt the same way? Did he find out, and now he was using it against me? What would my mother, and sister think about this? Could I stop things before it gets too far?

It was already late for that though, he loved me and here I was, freaking out. I didn't expect him to confess his undying love for me.

Scott jogged to catch up with me. "You see what I mean?" he asked, his voice masculine. "I knew this was how you'd react. I'm not taking back what I said because it's true."

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He caught my hand, and I halted in my strides.

He linked our fingers together. "I told you this was a bad idea," he scolded, but smiled at me. "Zayn, please don't shut me out. I don't know what else to say besides that I'm in love with you. And I have no idea what's going in your head."

My eyes drifted down to his lips, so plump and pink. "You know this is wrong of us, right?"

Scott chuckled, and ran a hand through his locks. "Yeah extremely. But I can't stop myself. It is what it is. I don't know how I'm going to handle the rejection though."

Things just went from bad to worse in minutes — I really didn't mind it. Maybe worse was good for my soul.

I smiled as I felt the heat in my cheeks. "Uh... well..."

"Well what?" he urged, gently lifting my chin so I can look into his eyes.

"I thought I was the only one feeling that way," I responded honesty. "I didn't want to tell you because I was scared of losing my sister for good. She'd never forgive me for this. But I can't help how I feel."

The weight on my shoulders had been lifted, and I sighed with relief. This had been, in fact, bothering me for a very long time now. I was also glad he was the first one to tell me how he felt.

It would've been awkward if I told him first, and he didn't feel the same way.

Despite all of my inner thoughts, Scott wrapped his arms around my lower back, and pulled me into his embrace. I couldn't deny how happy I felt just being with him.

My arms were wrapped around his neck, and I could feel his breathing in the crook of my neck. It was igniting my body into flames. Something hard was pressed up on my left thigh, and I pulled away looking at Scott.