Wounds

Crow's POV:

"This is such bullshit! Why did I have to end up being the middle child and with fucking Emily too! It's like I'm the one that has to do all the annoying ass labor no one else wants to do!"

I shouted with annoyance as I dragged Elijah from behind. It's hard to believe that my little brother is so much bigger than I am when it comes to height, but Felix will always be the tallest one out of all of us...

"Elijah, what the hell are you doing? It's like you've changed completely ever since you brought that human to this world. Do you plan on keeping her here for the rest of her life?"

I asked his unconscious body, finally reaching the lower floors of the dungeon, this was the only place where we would keep Elijah or myself when our demons lose control. Keeping us bound by these chains seems to be the only solution to keep us from harming other warlocks and witches. But as I began to chain Elijah's arms, I was able to hear a few muffled words that he was saying, leaning myself closer, I listened to the name he kept on repeating as he kept reaching out his arms for something?

 But as I began to chain Elijah's arms, I was able to hear a few muffled words that he was saying, leaning myself closer, I listened to the name he kept on repeating as he kept reaching out his arms for something?

"Luna..."

"Even after almost killing her, she's all you still think about even when you're in this condition," I said to him as I took a few steps away from his body.

Taking a seat on the floor, I began to listen very carefully to the conversation that was happening between Felix and Carla. The one thing that makes the King's family so special, is that every sibling has a unique power that they are given when they make a contract with a demon. My ability to hear anything and anyone from hundreds of miles away if I focus hard enough to listen was like a blessing and a curse for me. Knowing who I can trust and who to avoid, though, in the end, I chose to just stay away from everyone...

Picking up what Felix had to say, it was clear to me that he was starting to get closer to that human for some reason? Is a human bond that difficult to control? I would sometimes hear stories of demons that would have a human bond and they would just go insane and it's mainly because humans just carry too many emotions. Demons like us aren't meant to handle that many emotions all at once, we focus on only what we want. But if we get too attached to a human emotionally, then we start to lose who we are...

"Felix, you're playing with fire. And sooner or later you will get burned by the King himself if he ever found out what you did..."

I said to myself as I looked up to see Elijah breathing heavily, his wounds were starting to heal. But the scars that he inflicted on himself years ago remain. I wonder how long he'll be unconscious for this time? A day, a week, or even months? Honestly, why did father pick Elijah to rule the throne? He's still too young like me to even control his demon, but unlike him. I'm the weakest one in the family, and it pisses me off!

"Don't think I don't know your dark secret, Carla."

I suddenly overheard Felix whispering to Carla so quietly. It wasn't a surprise to hear what Felix told her, in fact, I already knew before Felix probably did. Yet it's still hard to believe the secret that Carla had kept from the Royal King's family. Though I'm sure that father asked Carla to keep it a secret before he passed away. But it looks like Felix and myself are the only ones that know about this secret, I also know what happened to Luna's unborn child as well. It's no wonder Luna grew to hate the King so much. But I guess I could understand why he did what he did, though I'm not sure if Elijah will ever tell Luna the truth of what happened...