Sinister

Crow's POV:

"I wonder if she'll be able to wake him?"

I said to myself quietly as I stood alone on the dungeon floor. Though I'm not sure if I did the right thing in letting her go, will Elijah kill her once he sees her or will something else happen? As I played back to the decisions I've made, my eyes couldn't help but look at the human boy, Luna was staring at moments ago. Is he the one that Elijah is torturing down here? Making my way towards his cellar, I wasn't surprised by the condition he was in...

"So you're Ren, the human I've heard so much about. I have to say, having Felix erase your memory was kind of him. I'm sure it's best to forget everything that caused you any pain or grief, though it must be bittersweet to no longer remember who you once loved."

I said to him as I watched him sleep in the very corner of his cage. He looked like an abandoned child being curled up like that, it's strange though. Where have I seen something this similar before? Letting out a sigh, I ran my fingers through my white hair and started to leave these dungeon walls surrounding me. I then began to focus my hearing on someone who I was interested in listening to, Felix should be making his way back here any minute now. I'm sure he's listening to every thought Luna is thinking right about now, and I'm sure he's gonna want to stop Luna from approaching our little brother. But I'm curious why he let her go when they were at the secret garden? Taking the last steps out of the dark halls, I closed the gate behind me that led inside the dungeon floors. Only to soon hear someone approaching their way towards me at such a fast pace. Though I already had a feeling of who it could be...

"Felix, if you're here to get Luna back. It's too late for that, she's already with Elijah-"

"And who's fucking fault is that!"

He shouted with anger as he stopped in front of me...

"The fault belongs to Luna herself, she wanted to see our little brother. There was nothing that you could have said or done that was going to stop her from seeing him."

I responded as calmly as I could...

"Don't give me that bullshit, Elijah told you himself to keep an eye on her if he was away! And what do you do, you let her go to the most dangerous place where she could die!"

He said raising his voice with agitation and worry. He then began to reach the handle of the gate, but I quickly grabbed his arm to stop him!

"Crow, you would be wise to unhand me, before I do something I'll regret."

He threateningly said as he brought his hand into a tight fist...

"If you were wise, you won't go down there where Elijah could see you. After all, you were the cause of this happening to Elijah. So who knows what he'll do if he sees you again, it will only put Luna in more danger if he sees you with her-"

"Then what do you expect me to do?! You know that once Elijah has her, he's not gonna let her go!"

He voiced out in concern as he yanked his arm back from my grip...

"You do nothing, Luna is not someone you should even be concerned about right now. Shouldn't you're main concern be about Emily? Do you even know when was the last time you saw or even spoken to her for that matter?"

I said as I began to walk past him...

"Luna is the only one I'm concerned about. Emily and I split our ways when Elijah lost control. So what she does now is no longer my business, which by the way. How long have you known about Emily wanting to help Luna escape this place?"

Felix strictly asked as he stopped me from walking any farther as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I've known for a while, you should know better than I. That whatever decision Luna will make, it's the path that she will stick with. So theirs no point in stopping her, but knowing you. You'll probably try anyway. Felix, what are your true intentions?"