Drenched In Addiction

Luna's POV:

Holding back my screams, I looked at the body that Eli had thrown across the hall! Was that Emily, she looked unrecognizable?! Did Elijah really do that to her, is she even still alive?! My whole body was shaking and I was fearing for my own life now! I didn't think that Eli was this angry...

"Luna, come to me."

Hearing his demand, I couldn't help but feel sick to my stomach. Does he expect me to just go with him after what he did to Emily!? Soon, Felix and Crow took a step back until they were both behind me, what are they thinking!? Why aren't they checking if Emily is okay? I then suddenly felt a nudge in the back of my hand, it was Crow, his touch made me come back to my senses! I shouldn't freak out right now, regardless of what I'm seeing. My main priority should be protecting these brothers behind me. I won't let Eli harm them, or else they'll end up like Emily...

It's just like what Crow told me earlier, I need to make sure I listen to whatever Elijah wants me to do. But it's hard to approach Eli when he's covered in blood, he looks completely terrifying! His eyes remained black and his claws were sticking out as well. I was too afraid to make eye contact with him, and I couldn't move! Is this my body telling me to stay away from him?

"Luna!"

Elijah's strict roar made me jump in fear!

"Everything will be okay..."

I heard Felix whisper close to my ear, listening to his soothing voice made me relax a bit but I was far from being okay with what was happening. So as I cautiously began walking down the hall, I came to an instant halt when I heard someone running up the steps! That's when I saw it was Carla who came running towards us, though she stopped immediately once she all of us. The tension grew as I could hear my own heart beating heavily, I then watched as Carla began to approach where Emily was laying. She didn't say a word, and it was as if she knew that she had to keep silent. It was very clear that everyone fears for their own lives right now since no one knows what might trigger Eli off at this point...

"Carla, don't waste your time trying to save her. If Emily ends up dying then so be it. What good is a witch from the King's family if she can't heal herself."

I heard Felix's voice out in high demand, I was truly shocked to hear him say that since this was his sister he was talking about! Even my body almost shifted towards his direction with how surprised I was, but I immediately stopped myself when I saw Elijah making his way towards me!

"You took the words right out of my mouth, Felix," Elijah responded with an evil smirk.

My entire body felt numb and I couldn't move as I saw Eli getting closer to me! Deep down I wanted to run away, but I knew that I couldn't. My body was a bit tired from being with Crow, despite him being gentle and delicate with me. My insides were starting to feel sore and I felt like I was about to collapse with how exhausted I was feeling. The distance between Elijah and I came to a close once he stood right in front of me. But I was just too afraid to look him in the eye, so I continued to look down and watch my hands tremble in panic...

"Look at me," Elijah demanded with such a stern voice as he forcefully gripped my jaw.

Lifting my chin, I had no choice but to look at him, my heart honestly felt broken when I saw those black eyes of his staring down at me. They were like the eyes of a stranger who hated me and it made me want to break down. However, I bite my tongue and tried to hold back my tears, I won't let Eli see me as someone weak!

"You're covered in their disgusting scent."

Elijah voiced out in rage, he then clenched his jaw tightly while his eyes averted towards Crow and Felix.