Reveal

Luna's POV:

I was in such a hurry to get away, that I didn't even notice that I went through the dark cave without a care in the world! I was still so shocked and confused about what happened that I didn't know what to think!? Why did Felix kiss me? Does he not fear Elijah finding out? Marching my way through the woods, I was fortunate to see the castle from where I was. Following the trail that I took before, I made my way through the thick trees until I finally reached the garden!

I didn't waste any time standing around as I continued to walk quickly towards the doors that led inside. There was a reason why I was hurrying, it wasn't because I wanted to see Eli so badly. I know it's only been a week since I last saw him. But I miss him dearly, and I hate that I have to sneak during the day so Carla won't notice! Opening the door, I headed straight for the dungeon floors! But my patience was running thin once I saw Crow leaning against the gate that I had to go through! What is with all these brothers stopping me from what I wanna do?! As I came to a stop in front of him, he refused to get out of the way as he kept himself leaning by the door. His eyes remained closed and he didn't speak a word to me, just what is his problem?

"Crow, please move," I said to him.

However, he refused to budge and just kept his eyes shut...

"You know, my father never really loved my mother. Even though they were siblings, he never once cared about her, nor did he care about me. All that remained important to him, was that I carry the Royal King's blood in my veins..."

He suddenly began to speak, I wasn't expecting him to talk about his mother and father? Did he know that Felix was going to talk to me about their family, is that why he's now discussing it?

"I truly believed that he was going to speak to you about everything. But it seems that he's more focused on you than anything else. How hypocritical, I didn't want to be the one to explain what we are. But it's quite clear that Felix doesn't wish for you to get any closer to Elijah, especially now with how he is. So he's taking advantage of the situation to get close to you. And by the look on your face, just how close did you let Felix get to you?"

He calmly asked as he finally opened his eyes to look at me...

"What are you talking about? He didn't...we didn't do anything-"

"On the contrary, it has a lot to do with me. Since Elijah gave me the order to keep an eye on you, he didn't say I have to be around you. You're still my responsibility until Elijah wakes up, however, it's not any of my business what you do in your free time..."

He said with agitation in his voice as he moved his body forward to stand up more properly. Completely blindsided by what he just said, I had no idea that Eli gave Crow that order. I also didn't know if what he said about Felix was true, about him not wanting me to get close to Eli. Everything is just a huge mess and it's frustrating!

"Remember what I told you this morning, that patience and understanding are key. And right now you're lacking both, I won't keep you from seeing Elijah. After all, I did tell you to start choosing your path..."

He said as he slowly began to open the gate for me that led downstairs. It's like one brother after another, and even though they're not all fully related. They all have this controlling instinct inside of them. Avoiding his stare, I began to make my way downstairs, only to hear Crow's footsteps following behind me! This is so uncomfortable, I mean, having a demon following you is probably the most frightening thing that could happen to anyone! And what makes it more terrifying is that we're going to the place where they kill people...

"From what Felix told you so far, our father did end up having 3 wives in the end. But regardless of whether some of us hated our mothers or the fact that some of the mothers hated their children. It doesn't change that we still carry a piece of them with us..."