Plans

Luna's POV:

"Why should I believe anything you have to say after what you did to me?"

I said to her as she gave me a wicked gaze, bullshit if she thinks I'll fall for her tricks!

"You have a point there..."

She responded as she bends herself down to look at me more directly, her sights were then focused on Ren.

"He doesn't look so good, that human is nothing but skin and bones at this point. I'm surprised he's even still alive..."

She said with a smile while biting her lower lip.

"Why does that matter to you?!"

I raised my voice in annoyance, I knew Emily was enjoying seeing Ren suffer. She's truly sick to the core, it's hard to believe that she's Felix's sister? They both act completely differently from one another...

"It doesn't matter if this human dies or lives, but I know this human matters to you. Won't you like to go back home and take this human with you? You know he won't last much longer if he stays down here, you're not that stupid. I'm sure you'll figure out what you must do."

She said as she stood back up, seeing her approach a cellar, she opened the gate before entering...

While she was gone, I quickly turned around and saw Ren who was now laying down on the cold floor

While she was gone, I quickly turned around and saw Ren who was now laying down on the cold floor. His eyes remained closed, and he was breathing so weakly. It breaks my heart to see how little energy he had left. He's not gonna make it if he stays here much longer, and I'm sure he doesn't remember me with how malnourished he is. He needs medical attention and he's not gonna get any down here. I know that he's probably lost his sense of reality after being stuck down here for over a month. I need Elijah to wake up, but who knows how long that will take? Eli is the only one that could help Ren leave this place, but will it be too late? I know Elijah said that he would let Ren go, but with how things are now. I have to think of other options that will save Ren's life...

Suddenly, I heard a noise coming from the other cell gate! The sound of muffled screams could be heard and I held in my breath as my body tensed up! Gripping the bars of Ren's cellar was all I could do until the voices completely stopped. I was then shocked to see Emily stepping out of the gate completely nude and covered in blood! Watching the drops of blood run down her chin, her eyes were pitch black as I saw her chewing on something? Was that a human heart she's eating?!

"Don't tell me that seeing a bit of blood freaks you out?"

She said with playful laughter...

"No, I just...I'll never get used to you or anyone else killing people..."

I responded feeling nervous as I tried to stand up.

"Whatever, listen Luna. I'm offering you a chance of a lifetime to leave this fucking place. You're an idiot if you refuse, besides...don't you want him to live? If you don't care what happens to him then I'll be more than happy to-"