Attached

Luna's POV:

My body felt warm, it was no longer cold. Though I wasn't able to move my body so easily, I even tried lifting my arms, but even that was a bit difficult for me to do. So I slowly began to open my eyes and saw nothing but a blur, focusing my sights, I saw that I was back in Elijah's room. Laying on his bed, I stared out the window and saw how bright it was outside, is it morning?

Wait, what am I doing here?! I should be downstairs with Eli- No, that's right...the last thing I remember is giving myself to him. That's right, but how did I end up here?! Did Carla bring me back? No, I don't think she would do that, maybe Crow? As I tried to put the pieces together in my mind, I suddenly heard a noise! It was coming from the bathroom, startled, I tried to sit upright from the bed. But I couldn't believe how difficult it was for me to move, my lower waist felt numb and I felt very tired for some reason? Rubbing the side of my temple, I tried to focus on what was going on...

"Hello?"

I called out as I pulled the sheets closer to me, I didn't even realize that I was naked until I felt the fabric touching my skin. But as I waited for a response, there was no answer. Strange, I'm certain I heard somthing. Taking the little energy I had, I prived myself up and tried to walk in the direction of the sound. But my legs couldn't help but shake as I struggled to stay on my own two feet. However, managed to reach the door of the bathroom. Carefully placing my hand on the knob, I held the sheets firmly against my body and began to open the door. Taking a deep breather, I held my posture as I took a step inside. That's when everything felt so surreal for me, because as I looked around the room. I saw a familiar back being hunched over the sink, the detail of the scars that were imprinted on his back was shown perfectly where his wings used to be...

"Eli?"

I cried out in shock as I stood there looking at him in disbelief. How is he here!? Shouldn't he be chained downstairs?! But from what I was seeing, Elijah was washing his face until he raised his head to face the mirror. That's when he saw me, the utter silence between us was exchanged through our eyes, staring at one another through the reflection. Time seemed to stop for both of us and I didn't know what to say? We both just widen our eyes in surprise as I stood there unable to move. However, Eli quickly turned around to face me and just kept staring at me so intensely...

"How, when did you..."

Stuttering my words, I reached out my hand to touch him. But once I took that first step forward, my legs finally gave in and I began to fall! But someone's arms were able to grab me just in time before I could even hit the ground!

"What are you doing up? You should be in bed..."

Elijah strictly said while picking me up in his arms. Still shocked by what was happening, I couldn't stop myself from looking at him. Is this real, is he here?! Or is this some kind of dream? Once he placed me back in bed, he tried to tuck me into the sheets. But I didn't wanna rest, I wanted to talk to him! So I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him as tightly as I could!

"Luna..."

He said my name with so much guilt in his voice.

"Is this real...Eli?"

I whispered as I felt my eyes beginning to water. Hearing my words he responded by embracing me dearly...

"It's real, Luna."

He said while rubbing my back softly, I then immediately pulled my arms away and placed them on each side of his face. Staring at those crystal blue eyes of his, I never would have imagined how much I would miss seeing them. He then carefully wiped away the tears that were running down my face...