Warlock

Elijah's POV:

Seeing Luna cry ruined me, it's hard to get this demon voice out of my head! What is the right thing to do and what is the best thing that I could do for her? I don't know if there is an easy path for Luna to take when she's with me? But I'll make sure I make it less difficult for her, that's if she lets me...Luna, I wish you could just do what I say instead of fighting me...

"My Lord..."

Just why the hell does Luna still care for that human? He's weak, pathetic, and completely useless. He could never take care of my Luna, why can't she see all the power that I have and everything that I'm willing to give up! Why can't she understand that the love I have for her is endless and I'll never stop wanting her?

"My Lord?"

Did I make a mistake bringing her here? No, everything that I've done was to have her with me! Even now it drives me crazy not being with her and it hurts like hell when I'm separated from her. It seems that I still hold that fear of losing her again, but I shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. She made a promise to me, that she will never leave me again. I trust her because that's the right thing to do. And maybe...just maybe, if Ren is still alive when I get back. I'll think about letting him go, but if I do end up doing that I'll make sure I have Felix erase both of their memories. I don't want Luna to ever remember that human again and the same goes for Ren. I won't allow him to remember Luna's body and the time they spent together in their little human world-

"Lord Elijah!"

"What the hell is it?!"

I raised my voice in agitation while slamming my fist onto the table in front of me! I then looked at the many warlocks and witches sitting around me as they all avoided eye contact. I'm sure they're afraid of what might happen to them if I don't like the way they stare at me...

"I'm sorry My King, but it seems that you didn't hear what I was saying."

Sais the warlock with hesitation in his voice, I wish I wasn't here, what the fuck is the point of having this stupid meeting?

"Well maybe if your voice didn't bore me so much, then you would have my full attention," I said to him with annoyance as I tapped my fingers against the table.

"My apologies my King. V, please sit back down and let me explain it..."

A witch suddenly spoke as she made the Warlock that was speaking earlier take a seat. So his name is V? Such a strange name for a demon to have, I then watched him take a bow before becoming silent...

"And who the hell are you? I don't recognize you in any of the Royal families."

I said to her while giving her a death stare, I'm reaching the point where my patience was running thin. It's a complete waste of my time being here and it pisses me off that all the Royal families wanted me to be here today!

"Forgive me, my Lord, for my rudeness. My name is Sephora and I just got married into the Royal family a few months ago. My husband V isn't good at speaking in front of his King so I believe it's best if I speak to you and everyone else in the room instead."

She explained as she showed the family crest on her ring...

"I don't care which Royal family you belong to, just hurry up and explain why you wanted me to come here today? And this time, try not to sound boring like your husband, because my nerves are getting ready to burn everything."

I said to her threateningly as I reached for the cup of wine that was put out for me, taking a sip, I made sure to give her a stare that showed how serious I was about burning this place to ash...