Shattered

Luna's POV:

"Elijah isn't holding back, how annoying. How does he expect me to get hard when I have to hear Emily's obnoxious voice?"

Crow said as he ran his fingers through his hair...

"That's Emily screaming, what is Eli doing to her!?"

I asked worriedly as I tried to button up the shirt I was wearing, but as I struggled, Crow began to help me...

"I'm sure Elijah is done fucking her, he's now just tearing and burning her flesh. Though this isn't the first time he's done this to her..."

He calmly responded as he finished buttoning up my shirt, it was hard to believe that Emily had gone through so much torture and yet her love and loyalty for Elijah remain in her heart. She must truly love him, it pains me. And from what Crow said earlier, we were only having sex solely to have Felix and him live. I won't have Eli hurt his brothers and not just because they're his family, but because I've grown to see them as my family as well. They're the only family I have left, so I'll do what I can to protect them, regardless of how weak I am...

"Hey, Crow."

"What is it, are you disappointed that we had to stop?"

He said with a playful smirk...

"No, of course not!"

I quickly said as I felt my face grow warm in embarrassment, Crow on the other hand just chuckled as he sat on the corner of the bed as I continued to stand a few inched away from him...

"What I wanted to ask, was of what you mentioned earlier. What did you mean by Felix facing pain?"

"You know, your first main concern should be you. Yet you worry for a demon that is almost at equal strength with Elijah. That heart of yours amazes me...Luna, come here."

He quietly said while slouching himself over, slowly approaching him, I felt nervous once again as I tried to ignore Emilys cry's from next door...

"I didn't want to be the one to say anything, but I know with how selfish Elijah is, he will never tell you anything. And with Felix, I'm also certain he won't tell you a thing as well because he knows how caring you are. Luna, how much do you trust me?"

He asked while reaching out his hand, just what are these brothers hiding from me? I can't just trust all these brothers equally, there are boundaries to what lines we could cross with each other. But it hurts knowing that they have been keeping things from me...

"I trust those who trust me..."

I responded truthfully as I held on to Crow's hand. He then gripped my hand tightly in return as he gave me a tender smile.

"Luna, Elijah never killed your child. And the blood bond between you and Felix is hurting him..."

Crow began to explain everything from the very beginning when I first came down here. It made me feel like everything was some kind of sick dream, I felt completely numb for a minute and it was becoming harder for me to breathe as I felt my eyes blurring up in tears. It makes sense now, why Eli lied to me. Why Felix couldn't be here, it's not fair! They're all selfish, all because they don't want to hurt me! My legs felt like giving out and I couldn't stop my hands from shaking, even with Crow holding on to both of them, I was unable to sustain myself...

"I'm sorry, Luna. I don't usually care for my brother's secrets. But I just felt that you needed to know, that despite how evil Elijah's actions are, he does it to protect you. As for Felix, he's never been one to get involved with anything or anyone, but once you came here. He started to change and I'm sure he doesn't know what is right and what is wrong when he's around you?"