Untainted

Crow's POV:

I watched Luna's body very closely that I was now holding, I would have never thought in my entire life that I would be doing this with her. Was Luna always this small? I never realized how much bigger I was compared to her. I'm sure my gaze was making Luna feel more naked than she already was, but I'm surprised she's taking all of this very calmly. I guess she does trust me.

Moving my hands towards her shoulders, I slowly caressed her smooth skin with my fingers and watched her reaction. She was shaking but she didn't seem to mind my touch, so I tried my best to block out every other voice I was hearing other than Luna's. Because hearing Emily's and Elijah's moans isn't a turn-on for me. I'm just relieved that Luna can't hear them, especially Emily's screams of torture as well as Elijah's heavy breathing. Slowly bringing my hands towards the back of her bra, Luna twitched slightly, but she dropped her tensed shoulders and closed her eyes once I unhooked her bra...

"Open your eyes, don't let your mind wander, just focus on me right now. Let me see you..."

I said to her as I pulled the bra off of her, brushing my fingers around her collar bone, I glided them until I reached the center between her breasts. She is beautiful, there was no denying that.

"Why do you want to look at me, don't you think I'm dirty? I've been with Eli and Ren, and now I'm here with you-"

"I could never see you as someone dirty, you've connected with those you care for. That's more than I can say for myself. If anything, I'm the one who is tainted..."

I responded while leaning myself closer to her lips, however, she refused to kiss me as she turned her head to the side, I'm guessing kissing is off-limits to her.

"I'm sorry, but I just can't kiss you-"

"I understand, you only kiss those who have touched your heart. How unfortunate for me..."

As I said that, I began to reach for my back pocket, though I paid attention to Luna's uneasy expression. I'm sure she felt bad for avoiding my kiss, but it can't be helped.

"I won't touch your lips, not these at least..."

I said with a playful smirk as I grazed her bottom lip with my thumb. I soon pulled out the piece of fabric of Luna's dress that Ren had ripped off from earlier.

"What are you doing-"

Grabbing the ends of the fabric, I raised it between Luna and me. But before Luna could question my actions, I immediately placed it against her lips and pressed my mouth to the other side of the fabric. Luna's eyes grew wide with surprise as we both felt the warmth of our lips between the thin fabric that kept our kiss separated from one another. As I finally pulled back, I dropped the fabric and felt satisfied...

"Crow?"

"As I said, I won't touch these lips of yours."

I explained as I slowly pushed her back down on my bed. I won't kiss you, Luna, not until I feel like I've touched your heart. Strange, why do I feel the need in wanting to touch her so deeply? As I thought that, I hooked my fingers around her lace underwear and slowly began to pull them down her legs. Her heavy breathing along with her rapid heartbeat could already be heard as I pressed my body on top of hers. Having her soft breasts being brushed up against my chest was making me want to ravish her. But I need to restrain myself as much as I can, I can't put too much force on her. Leaving a mark on her would be the death of me, so I'll be as gentle as I can...

I took the time to take in Luna's bare body that was spread out in front of me, she continued to lay flat on her back and I could see how red her face has gotten. Her eyes couldn't decide on where to look as she began to bite her lower lip, she must be feeling nervous. How cute, hovering myself over her, I brought my lips down towards the valley between her breasts. Placing a light kiss, Luna's chest jolted upward a bit as I stuck my tongue out. I wasn't sure if she was watching what I was doing, but I took the opportunity in taking one of her hardened nipples into my mouth. The sound of Luna holding in her moan was almost too amusing for me to hear, however, what I wanted from her was to give in to her needs. So I began to suck on her tender flesh even more. That's when I knew that she was growing more sensitive as I nibbled on her beautiful buds. My hands wandered throughout her entire body as I finally heard Luna release a breathless moan...