Siblings

Felix's POV:

Not long after Elijah took Luna back to his room, they stayed locked away for the rest of the day. It was becoming difficult for me to stay calm and to not lose my composure, I knew that the hatred between Elijah and I was running thin. The thick walls that we built against each other are starting to crumble and I knew that It was only a matter of time before one of us had to die. We could no longer live in the same house anymore without wanting to kill one another...

"You know our little brother will kill you if he saw you going through his stuff. What are you even doing in his study room?"

I heard Crow ask while walking inside the room. Usually, I stay away from whatever my brothers are doing, but since Luna is now involved in my life. I can't ignore what Elijah does to her even if I wanted to...

"Does it matter at all what I do at this point? Elijah would try and kill me even if I was in the same room as Luna. Besides, we both know that he plans on staying in his room with her until she awakens. But since you're here, why don't you call Raven. It's no secret to me that you've been in contact with her."

I responded with a smirk as I looked through Elijah's drawers and cabinets...

"I never tried to keep it a secret. Raven was once close to the witch that gave birth to me. So it's only natural that I call her to see if that demon is still alive."

He responded nonchalantly as he began to approach the moonstone. However, something strange happened, the moonstone began to light up brightly and we could hear a faint voice calling out Emily's name.

"Is that Raven's voice?"

I curiously asked as I began to approach the stone, Crow soon picked it up and responded by saying his name...

"This is Crow Kings, who calls the Royal Family?"

He asked in high demand, taking a seat, I sat where Crow was and began to listen...

"Crow, it is Raven who calls..."

She responded sounding a bit surprised by Crow's voice.

"What are you doing calling the Royal Castle? We didn't summon you-"

"I heard you call Emily's name, why?"

I bluntly asked as I cut Crow off, in all the years that I've known Raven, she has never summoned herself to be called in the castle. The Royal family has always had to be the one to call her, so what reasoning does she have for calling Emily?

"My apologies for calling my Lord's, I just needed to inform Lady Emily that her witch brew is ready and I've sent a warlock to deliver it to the castle as quickly as possible."

She said sounding a bit hesitant...

"Witch brew? What is this brew that Emily needed you to make for her?"

Crow asked sounding annoyed as he raised his voice with agitation. It's strange seeing Crow get so worked up over something like this, I mean, I find it strange that Raven made her a potion. But why does Crow seem so uneasy about it?

"Forgive me my Lord, but I was given orders to not speak of this. I've spoken more than I realized-"

"You dare to keep your mouth shut!? I demand a fucking answer-"

"Crow shut that mouth of yours already. Do you speak to your mother that way- oh! That's right, I almost forgot. You killed your mommy so you really wouldn't know how to speak to a lady."

Hearing her voice laugh, I already knew who it was. Following the sound of her voice, I saw my sister standing by a window. Her entire mouth was covered in blood, it looks like she just finished feeding on a human soul...