Wicked Bliss

Emily's POV:

It didn't take long to have Felix to come to my room after the whole intense conversation I had with Crow in Elijah's study room. Though I was very lucky to have gotten there in time when Raven called. I can't have any of these brothers know what I'm planning with the witch brew that Raven made for me. I just hope she doesn't say anything and just keeps her fucking mouth shut!

"So what brings my favorite brother to my room?"

I said to Felix with a playful smirk as he barged his way in without knocking. He usually has manners when it comes to having proper etiquette, but when he's upset or fairly angry, all that calmness just vanishes.

"I highly doubt I'm your favorite brother, Emily. Let's cut the bullshit as to why I'm here. Give me the witch brew that Raven made for you."

He bluntly stated as he reached his hand out towards me. Giving him an amusing smile, I stayed seated on my seat as I watched how impatient Felix was becoming. Hell, I'm surprised he even knew I had the witch brew already. But then again, maybe Crow told him about me receiving it since Crow could hear everything, how annoying...

"You know I can't do that Felix, and even if I did. What would you do with it-"

"Emily, don't test me right now. I'll break every bone in your body if you don't hand me the brew this instant-"

"By all means, go ahead and break me. You know I'll enjoy every minute of it, after all, it's not like you haven't done it before. So please, hold me until I cum in agony and pleasure."

I said with excitement as I stood up from the chair. His threats aroused me and only made me want to hold him! However, the enthusiasm on my face quickly went away when I saw Felix's face smiling at me as if I was a child who didn't know any better!

"Don't fucking look at me like that!"

I screamed in annoyance at him as I marched my way where he stood!

"After everything, we went through, I still see you as a child. Your body may have grown maturely throughout these years, however that mind of yours never did."

He said with that smug look on his face, how dare he insult me!

"Get out of my fucking room!"

I roared in hatred as I felt my eyes growing black...

"Let's not have a little tantrum now, I will leave once you give me the brew-"

"If you believe I'm just gonna hand it over to you, then you're a fucking idiot! You think this potion that Raven made for me is for Luna, don't you?"

I said to him as I felt my blood boiling with anger as I took a step closer to where he stood. I have to make up any type of lie that will sound believable!

"I don't think it, I know it. So please, Emily. Just hand over the brew so I won't have to worry about anything happening to her."

He said as I saw those red eyes of his turning black, he's very serious about taking the brew away from me. I better think of something quickly before he loses his patience.

"Fine, it's right over there by my nightstand," I pointed out.

Felix then wasted no time in pushing me aside as he quickly grabbed the potion, and within seconds of him holding it. He immediately crushed it in his hands, and the many pieces of broken glass fell to the floor! The look of satisfaction could be shown on his face along with his black eyes that we're returning to that shade of red...

"Feeling better now?"

I asked in annoyance, though I was quite the opposite of being annoyed, I wanted to laugh at how easy that played out. The brew that Felix broke was a lust drive potion, it's what I give to my humans to make them last longer when I'm fuck*ng them to death practically. The real potion that Raven gave me was hiding behind my curtains outside the balcony.