Her Voice

2 weeks later~

Crow's POV:

This is true hell, my mind can't fucking rest with all these voices racing through me! Especially her...I don't even know how long it's been since I last saw Luna. But it looks like Elijah is breaking her slowly with each passing day. The anger in her voice is starting to die down and her moans of despair and sorrow show me that she's under the King's spell of his desires...

"Luna, your moans sound so different when you're with him. Your voice sounds like it's filled with love and regret. However, when you were with me, you sounded so calm and relaxed. I wonder what part of your heart I've touched?"

I said to myself as I stood outside the balcony of my room. Looking at the morning sky, I exhaled a sigh of discomfort, everything is so fucked. With daylight approaching, I'm sure Carla took her absence for the rest of the day so she could rest. Running my fingers through my hair, I began to leave the room, as I closed the door behind me, I stood still for a moment. My mind soon replayed back of Luna standing here right next to me in fright, I wish I could have held her longer and told her not to worry...

Right after I slept with Luna, Elijah gave the order of having my bed destroyed. I'm sure he doesn't want any trace of Luna's scent with me. Even when demons like me don't require sleep, I still liked relaxing on my mattress. So annoying, but I guess I could always use Felix's bed. He never uses it so I'm sure he won't mind. Once I reached the front of his door, I couldn't hear him inside...

"Strange..."

I spoke out in curiosity as I grabbed onto the door handle. Calmly opening it, I stepped inside to see that no one was there. My eyes then wandered around the room until I stared at Felix's piano. Making my way towards his instrument, I gently rubbed my finger along the keys. The amount of dust that was building on top of it showed that Felix hasn't been in his room for a couple of days. It didn't come as a surprise to me since his room was right next to the king's chambers. And with my brother and Luna sharing a blood bond, I'm sure Felix is the one who is truly being tortured here. I thought hearing Luna's voice was too much for me to handle, but that is nothing compared to what Felix is going through, I wonder if he's on the lower floors of the dungeon? Ever since I last saw Luna, I shut myself away from everyone...

Though that didn't mean I wasn't able to hear everyone, Emily is still alive to my disappointment. However, I couldn't help but laugh at her reaction when Carla explained the situation of what happened between Elijah and Luna. Turning myself around, I started to step out of the room, that was until I heard a loud thump coming from the other side of the wall! So I carefully placed my palm against the surface and began to focus on my hearing that was coming from next door...

"Eli, please...no more...my body can't take it..."

"Yes, it can baby, just look how much you've come. Spread your legs more for me..."

"It's so hot, Elijah... you're too big."

"Your cunt is so tight, let me keep feeling you, Luna...my beloved Luna..."

Quickly pulling my hand away, I brought it to a tight fist of anger and almost punched the wall! However, I immediately stopped myself as I held my fist up in midair. Biting my lower lip, I felt one of my sharp teeth sink into my flesh and felt it digging into my skin. Hearing Luna's moans were making me go insane and I wanted it to stop! A part of me still can't believe that I've touched her body, it feels so long now. Bringing my fist down, I placed my fingers on my eye which was once injured a few days ago. Even though it's fully healed now, I'm still surprised by how concerned Luna was for me back then. I didn't expect to open up to her so much, I even brought up my mother. But even with everything I told her, she still wasn't afraid of me. I don't think I ever met a human like her, someone who doesn't see me as a monster...