Chapter 5

"I got a friend.. he's coming over real quick.." he mumbles

"Oh okay" I say

"He won't be here long.. he's a close friend and I needed a favor from him.. he's ugh- a dealer." Micah quietly adds

"A dealer?" I do a double take, "Are you dumb-"

"I knew you'd call me that" He interrupts

"You don't do deals at someone's house! You never know what could happen. He's just a weed dealer right?" I continue

Micah rubs the back of his neck, "um yeah. He deals weed"

"Only weed?" I question

"Look I know having dealers come to your house is dumb unless you know them but he's a friend I've known for awhile and I trust him. He deals more than weed but that's because he's tryna secure a job in the dealing business. What else can he do? He lives in a bad part of Stockton and grew up around it-"

"I'm not here to judge him-"

"Besides it's not for a deal. I need him to clarify something for me." Micah adds

"Oh" I reply

"Yeah I think I know why I was sick" Micah explains, "I think it was from some weed I got at the party. I was looking at it earlier because I smoked a blunt last night at around midnight and I felt sick as soon as I got sober. Actually I don't really remember if I felt sick while I was high it was just a different high than usual. It just hit me different, I can't remember how but anyways, I was looking at it earlier and had a bad feeling about it so I got a piece of plastic and rubbed the end of the blunt against it, you know just test it. Since some weed is laced but anyways, I rubbed it against the plastic and it made scratches. So obviously it was laced with crushed glass-"

"I smoked laced weed?!" I exclaim

"It was a different bag of weed because they were already rolled and they were rolled weird. Before we left I bought some off him and the weed we smoked was done so he went to a room and said he bought this off someone else for himself and he'd sell it again. So I bought it and smoked it and at first I was wayyyy high like I was barely conscious of where I was and I honestly don't know how I was standing. So I went straight to bed and slept till I thought I was sober but I dunno it could've been the after affects but I woke up and got paranoid over random things and my stomach hurt and I got really nauseous. I just felt really weird and started hallucinating-"

"Why didn't you go to the doctor?! It wasn't just your stomach hurting!" I exclaim

"I'm not going to the ducking doctor for getting bad weed" he rolls his eyes

"You didn't have to say it was from weed" I point out, "Make up a lie"

Of course he ignores me..

"Anyways, That's why he's coming over. He wants the weed and also to see if I'm good." Micah explains, "I was gonna tell you this morning but didn't want you worrying too much."

"Oh my fucking god Micah" I sigh, "That was probably acid. You know, LSD?"

"I think so but he said he'll see when I explain it again." Micah replies, "It probably was acid but I dunno I can't remember it from health class"

"That's the literal symptoms you get from taking acid" I clarify, "You can't die from it so that's good I guess."

"Damn" Micah sighs, "But I mean he's gonna buy it off me so-"

"He's buying laced- Whatever" I shake my head

"It's gonna be fine." Micah tried to reassure me

"So are you fine or do you still feel the affects?" I ask

"I'm still a little nauseated but I'm fine other than that." He murmurs

"Okay imma be in my room if you're okay" I turn to leave

"Alright" He says

I walk into my room and set my backpack down before laying on the bed and going on Instagram. Since I have nothing to do I scroll through my gallery and find something to post.

Babygirl

 15k likes and 14k comments

👀✨

Comments

User1: ur so pretty wtf

User2: how come u aren't a model??

User3: come back to LA🤧🥺

As people begin to like and comment I think about when my moms gonna get home and how I'm gonna tell her. Honestly I'm kinda nervous... suddenly there's a knock on the door and Micah jogs downstairs as I lay in bed on my phone. The two of them walk upstairs as I text the girls back.

"Tori this is Jack" they lean against my door.

Standing next to Micah is a tall, mixed boy who looks our age. He's got wavy hair and dimples when he smiles. He reminds me of Micah. At first glance he looks kinda ghetto and tough but once you look him in the eyes and look at the vibe he gives off you can tell he's lowkey a good person but doesn't show it.

"Hey Jack" I smile

"Hey tori" he nods

As they walk into Micah's room I hear jack ask Micah if I was his girlfriend.

"No" he replies, "Just best- ugh just friends. Our moms know each other and you know.. shit was hard in LA so I moved in with them over here in Sac."

"Ohh I see" he says, "so you living large now"

TBC

Okay I had a book about jabez that had 30+ chapters but I've decided I hate it and it's trash so I'm starting fresh.. i was gonna upload it a week ago but I keep rereading it and it's too much. I don't like it at all so idk I might do a similar outline and write a book about him but idk I just didn't like the book I had written...