Chapter 31

We arrive at a steakhouse and walk inside. We're then seated and looking at menus. Soon our dinner comes and we're all talking and eating.

"So Tori are you and Adym still together?" She asks

I nod, "yeah why?"

"Oh I was just wondering. I mean you're gonna be gone for a month and usually the summer time is when teenage couples hang out more since they don't have school.." she explains

"No Adyms totally fine with me going to LA." I reply, "I'll be back soon and it's not like we won't be talking you know?"

"True" she nods, "Micah are you gonna be coming back to Sacramento and staying with us?"

Micah swallow his food and plays with his hair, "Um.. I'd really like to but I wanna talk to my mom first and make sure she's fine. You know my mom, she'll say whatever so she doesn't stress you out."

"That's true" my mom agrees, "I'll have to stop by and see her when I come to LA."

Suddenly my moms phone rings and she steps away to take it.

"Do you think I'd be a bad son if I came back to Sac? You know.. leaving my mom in LA alone.." Micah asks randomly.

"She understands why you're doing what you're doing Micah and you can always visit. I don't think you'd be a bad son. Honestly, I think if you stayed there and hung out with the friends you got there you'd probably be dead or a blood and on your way to jail. Like it's cool to be their friends and all that but just make sure you have your head on straight if you go back." I explain

"That's true.." he nods, "but I don't even know what imma do you know? Like as an adult.. nothing interests me.."

"You still have time. You'll figure something out. Who knows, maybe you'll be a famous model." I reason

My mom walks back to our table and sits down with a slightly stressed look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Oh nothing" she gives me a small smile, "just.. you know.. a little emergency at work. People were staying late but it's fine I wanna be here with you guys so I told them I'm busy."

"Mom you can take it if you need to" I say, "we understand"

"Yeah if you need to handle something go ahead." Micah agrees

"No no no I don't wanna ruin our dinner" she shakes her head

"It's not ruined mom we get it." I tell her.

She takes a bite of food while thinking. Looking at her watch, she swallows her food, grabs her phone and stands up, "I'm sorry guys, just one more call."

"So we gonna go to the party?" I look at Micah.

He nods, "if you want to."

I pull out my phone and make sure everyone else is going while we wait for my mom. About fifteen minutes later we're almost done with dinner and someone's blowing up my moms phone.

"Mom seriously just go. We're fine." I reassure her.

She runs her fingers through her hair, "I'm so sorry guys. I'll make it up to you okay? I really gotta go."

"Bye mom" I smile

"Bye Tori" she grabs her purse, "Bye Micah."

She grabs her wallet and rushed to pay before leaving the restaurant. We finish eating and Uber to the house. I walk in the house and head to my room to shower, leaving Micah in the living room. As I take a shower I play music and try not to think about how nervous I am about flying to LA. Just me and Micah.. no manager.. nobody else.. just us. After my shower I get ready and do my makeup.

Once I'm dressed I do some light makeup and try to dry my hair

10pm

While I wait for Micah I stuff some pillows in my bed so it looks like I'm laying in bed. Soon, Micah walks in my room once my moms gone to her room for the night and asks if I'm ready. I nod,

"Yeah you know how to get there?"

"Yeah I think so" he shrugs, "come on we'll take my car."

"Alright" I grab my phone and follow Micah downstairs.

We get downstairs when he stops, feels his pockets and realizes he doesn't have his phone.

"Fuck I'll be right back" he whispers

He quietly goes upstairs and gets his phone. I lean against the wall by the stairs and wait for him. As he comes downstairs he trips on the last few steps and falls against me, nearly knocking us down.

"Oh shit" he whisper yells

Before I can fall, he grabs me and pulls me up right.

"My bad" he apologizes, "Alright let's go."

He goes to the door and quietly opens it and waits for me. Once we're outside he locks the door and we walk to the car. As soon as he starts the car, SOB X RBE starts blasting.

"MICAH" i whisper yell

"Shit shit shit" he fumbles with the volume

I look up to the window that leads upstairs and see a light turn on.

"Micah turn the car off, hurry up turn it off" I tell him

He quickly turns it off, "what?"

"My mom" I whisper

"You did your bed right?" He asks

I nod while watching my mom come to the window. Meanwhile Micah hops out of the car and squats down.

"What're you-" I begin

"She can see your ass if you don't get out" he tells me.

Since I don't have time to get out and go around the car I hop in the backseat and lay down. After a minute or so Micah tells me it's clear and leans in the car.

He laughs, "She was lookin hard at our cars. We should probably walk to the party"

"Alright" I get out, "Wait where's the party?"

"Like ten minutes away" he replies, "bruh I can't wait for LA parties again. LA parties and Bay Area parties get lit."

TBC

Honestly I'm having a hard time writing these chapters cuz idk what to put so if I don't update in a bit yk why