Chapter 9

"When can I pick you up tomorrow morning?" I ask, "I'll tell my mom I gotta go early so I can finish one of my finals"

"Oh you were serious?" She washes the conditioner out of her hair

"Yeah" I say, slightly annoyed

"Baby chilll I literally just thought you were just saying that" she shrugs

"why would I just say it to say it?" I reach for the shampoo

"I dunno maybe so you have a reason to stop and tease me? I dunno I've never been asked to make plans with someone while fucking them" she explains

"Well I meant it" I continue, "I'll pick you up at 6:30."

"Alright" she replies while washing her body.

After she finishes showering she gets out to dry off while I finish showering. A few minutes later I finish showering and get out to dry off.

"Come on" I wrap my towel around my waist, "I'll get you some clothes."

We walk into my room where I look in my drawers as she sits on the bed, wrapped up in a towel.

"Here" I toss her my bape shorts and jacket.

"Thanks" she starts getting dressed

"Do you want a shirt?" I ask

"Doesn't matter. I'm driving home anyways" she shrugs

"Your clothes won't be done for like another hour and a half" I say, "I dunno if you have time to stay"

She pulls out her phone and checks the time, "I can stay for fifteen minutes then I gotta go home and study for finals"

"Alright then stay for fifteen minutes" I pull her close to me

She zips up the jacket almost all the way except you can see a little bit of her boobs. Especially since she doesn't have a bra and her boobs are big, the jacket shows the shape of her boobs. Tori notices me staring at my boobs so she unzips the jacket a little bit. I smirk and pull her into a hug. Once I let her go I zip up her jacket. Tori makes a face and pulls the zipper back down.

"No." I zip the jacket up, "Nobody's gonna see your titties except me."

"I'm just driving home" she reminds me, "And it's not even showing my titties."

"So? I don't care if you're driving home or not. Your titties are wayyy visible-"

"Yeah I can't really help that" she giggles

"Hold on" I turn back to my drawer.

I dig through it and find my red champion shirt and hand it to her.

"What-"

"So people cant see your fucking nipples through the jacket" I cross my arms

"Adym I'm just-"

"I know you're just going home. Put it on." I state

"There's no point-"

"Tori just do it. Don't make this a big deal please." I say calmly

"You're the one making it a big deal" she chuckles

"Babe its just a shirt. Literally just put it on under the jacket so you're not revealing you're titties" I huff, trying not to sound annoyed

"Alright alright" she laughs, "I'm putting it on jeez."

After she puts on the shirt and jacket we go downstairs and watch tv while cuddling. Soon, fifteen minutes pass and she has to go.

"Alright I gotta get my shoes" she jogs upstairs

As she heads upstairs I watch her butt and smirk to myself. A minute later She comes back downstairs with her shoes on and keys in hand. Tori walks over to me and gives me a hug and a kiss. My hands roam around her body a little as we kiss. She giggles a little and places her hand on my dick and squeezes.

"Two can play at that game" I wink

"You're grounded baby, don't get ahead of yourself" she ruffles my hair, "Don't forget to grab my clothes."

"I won't" I nod.

As she heads for the door I walk up behind her and pull her towards me for a hug from behind. She practically melts in my arms as I stick my hands in her pants and kiss her neck.

"Like I said babygirl, two can play at this game" I whisper in her ear.

She bites her lip and turns to me, "We'll finish this later."

"Damn I like you without underwear on. It's easy access." I chuckle, "Wait"

"Huh?" She looks at me while reaching for the door

I zip up the jacket a little bit even though she has a
Shirt on underneath.

"Keep that zipped up." I remind her

"Alright" she smiles, "Bye, love you"

"Love you too" I watch her jog to her car

Tori's pov

Once I'm in my car I drive home and head in the house. Meanwhile, I hear Jack and Micah are upstairs talking. I grab a water bottle and head upstairs. The guys glance out Micah's room and look at me, clearly high as a kite as Jack stares at my boobs.

"Didn't you like, leave with other clothes?" Micah asks, "never mind ion wanna know."

"Your loss" I laugh and head into my room, "It was like fifty shades of grey-"

"TORI ION WANNA KNOW" Micah yells, "ION NEED TO KNOW ANOUT WHAT WENT DOWN WITH YOU AND ADYM- That's- uncalled for."

TBC