Chapter Two 🙌🏽

It was a cold and quiet December night. The frost trailed up the windows in intricate patterns as the first snow of the year shed tiny flakes onto the cold Earth, dusting the once green grass with ice.

Yoongi was sipping on a warm cup of apple cider while his, then black haired lover, stood in the kitchen preparing the both of them a meal.

Yoongi shivered from the light gust of wind he felt and let out a cute sneeze.

"Bless you!" He heard Jimin sing out. Yoongi blushed and set down his mug. The two have been dating for nearly two years now. The two first meeting when Yoongi was twenty one and Jimin was nineteen.

The pale, brown haired boy waddled into the kitchen and wrapped his veiny arms around the torso of his boyfriend, sighing in content when his face mushed up against his firm back.

"I love you Jiminie..."

Jimin set down the spoon and turned around so he could embrace his lover back.

"I love you too, Yoonie." 

A tear slowly slid down the cheek of the crying blue haired boy. He was suddenly struck by emotion when he caught sight of a lone snow flake falling aimlessly to the bottom of the snow globe he was staring at.

His poor heart yearned for some affection from the boy who denied him of such. Seeing the snow fall reminded him of that one night where he chose to give himself to Jimin. On that cold, December night where the two were huddled under a blanket, seeking warmth in each other.

That was the time Yoongi realized he was in love with Jimin, so he expressed it in one of the best ways he knew how. The intimate time between the lovers was a surge of reassurance.

It was also the night Yoongi felt the most loved as he gave away his virtue.

Wiping the tear that fell, Yoongi continued his walk home in the scorching heat when all of a sudden he heard someone calling out to him.

"Yoongi- hyung!!! Watch out" The voice screamed. Yoongi turned and saw a car speeding his way. Fear struck his body as he stayed put like a deer caught in head lights.

It was only then when he felt a body colliding with his as he toppled to the ground. The sound of the car whirling by was heard as well.

With clinched fist pulling on to the shirt of his savior, Yoongi opened his eyes to see the one boy with the delicious thighs.

Jungkook.

"...hyung.  Are you okay?"

The question was such a simple one to respond too, but Yoongi was too much in shock to acknowledge it.

"Yoongi hyung?"

Snapping out of his state of shock, Yoongi looked the bunny boy in the eyes and nodded slowly. Flashing a toothy grin, Jungkook helped his elder up.

"I'm so glad I was here in time. I came out here to return the hoodie you left in the dance room when I saw the car speeding towards you. I didn't even think, I just acted upon instinct. "

Yoongi nodded. He had just met the boy today, and wasn't sure how to feel about it.

"It's too dangerous for you to walk out here alone. Come with me, I'll take you home. Let me just alert the others. Come on"

Jungkook grabbed the hand of the other and led the both of them back inside of the building where he explained the story.

"...and the car just sped past. I believe the person was trying to hit hyung on purpose!"The bunny boy concluded.

Jimin had an emotionless look in his face as he beckoned his lover over. Putting the both of his tiny hands on Yoongi's cheeks, Jimin stared straight in his eyes.

"I'm glad you're okay"He whispered with an emotion in his eyes.  One would have thought it was of concern, but it wasn't. The emotion surging in between Jimin's eyes was a mixture of anger and relief.

With a forced grin, and peck to the forehead, Jimin allowed Yoongi to leave with Jungkook.

"Let's go hyung!"The boy cheered. After locking hands with the blue haired boy, the two were set off into Jungkook's red Toyota.

"So"Jungkook began as he started the car. "How long have you and Jimin- hyung been together?"

"Three years. "Yoongi answered.

"Really? I've known hyung for a while now, and he's never mentioned you. I wonder why..."

Silence overtook then for a while as Jungkook drove, that was until...

"Where do you live? I've been driving around the same block for a while now"

Yoongi couldn't help himself. He bursted out into a fit a giggles. Jungkook glanced over and caught sight of his adorable gummy smile.

"You have a cute smile, hyung. I want to see it more. You're always frowning. "He stated. Yoongi, feeling self conscious, covered his mouth with his hands and stopped laughing.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have—"

"It's fine, Jungkook. "Yoongi spoke. "Take a right at the light and go down from about ten minutes. Jimin's apartment should be on the left. "

"Jimin's apartment? That's weird. Don't you live there as well?"

"Well, yeah. Jimin makes the most money in our relationship so yeah"

"Oh. Hyung is really mean to you"

Yoongi froze. Was his boyfriend mean to him? Has he never noticed? Yoongi just concluded he was always tired from his busy work day, so when Jungkook stated his opinion, something in him snapped.

"You have no right to talk so vile and negative about my boyfriend. Jiminie and I have been together for three years, and we are in love with each other. Speak like that about him again and I will kick you in your thick thighs!" He spat.

Jungkook gulped and apologized. "Sorry. "

Yoongi huffed while staring out of the window. The ride went back to silence due to no radio( because somebody stole my car radio 😝), when all of sudden, Jungkook started to laugh.

"What could possibly be so funny?"Snapped the pale boy.

"You said I had thick thighs."

Yoongi flushed with embarrassment. "I um..."

"Yoonie hyung was checking me outtttt! Yoonie hyung was checking me out!"Chanted the bunny boy.

"Shut up! It was just an obvious observation that anyone could have noticed." Yet that didn't stop the younger from teasing him. Yoongi let out a growl of frustration and faced the window once more with his red tinted cheeks.

After a while, the pair arrived at Jimin's apartment.

"So see you around?"Jungkook asked. Yoongi nodded and opened the door. "Wait!" The older paused and faced the younger. "Can I um have your number?"

Yoongi bit his lip and exchanged phones with Jungkook. After each having the other's number, the bunny boy smiled and bid the elder goodbye.

"Bye Yoongi hyung!" With an awkward wave, the red Toyota was soon down the street, and out of sight. Yoongi watched it all, and unbeknownst to him there was the faintest smile appearing on his face.

*

It was hours into the night when a sleeping Yoongi felt the covers shift. Jimin slipped inside of the bed and wrapped his arms around the sleeping figure.

Jimin brushed Yoongi's fringe from his forehead and pressed a gentle kiss there.

"My beautiful Yoongi." Jimin whispered as he held him closer. "I know I'm not the best boyfriend to you, and I apologize. I... I have no excuse for my behavior. Well, I do, but I know it'll break your heart. I would rather have you hate and leave me then find out the true reason. You deserve better, Yoonie. "

Jimin concluded his speech with another kiss to the blue haired boys forehead, and closed his eyes.

All the while, Yoongi was in a deep sleep and failed to hear his words.