Chapter Thirty Six 🙌🏽

It was early the next morning when Jeon Jungkook was awakened by his thoughts. A soft, steady breeze of air fanned his neck from his sleeping lover, Min Yoongi.

The two had left Jin hyung's home and traveled back to their comfy living establishment where they cuddled until Yoongi fell asleep.

Jungkook tried to follow behind him, but sleep was not coming easy. The young thigh boy had too much occupying his mind. What Jung Hoseok had told him left him feeling uneasy.

Jimin wanted Yoongi back. Jungkook was aware, and he wasn't going to allow it to happen.

He had him, and he lost him. Yoongi is my lover now. The bunny unintentionally tightened his grip around the sleeping male, who in return, let out a whine in protest to embrace.

Jungkook softly brushed his black fringe out of his eyes and pressed a gentle kiss on the crown of his head.

"I love you. So much. "He whispered. As if he heard him, Yoongi scooted closer to him and place his pale hand on the heart of his bare chested boyfriend. That small action caused the bunny boys heart to flutter. He knew Yoongi loved him back, even if he didn't say it, his actions spoke louder.

"I won't let anyone hurt you or take you away from me. I promise. "

Jungkook closed his eyes and tried to succumb to sleep, only it still didn't come. He was worried. Everyone knew how sick in the head Jimin was. He could literally pull anything to get Yoongi back.

The young male turned so he could face his boyfriend.

I know I should tell Yoongi the truth, but I don't want him to worry.

And with that thought, the thigh boy drifted off into a restless slumber.

"Kookie!"Came a squealing voice. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw Yoongi squirming around in his arms.

"Kook!"He whined. "Gotta pee!"

The bunny boy was confused on this information until he realized he had a tight grip around the small males waist. Reluctantly, he let go and watched as his hyung ran into the bathroom.

Chuckling lightly, the raven haired male wiped the sleep from his eyes and followed his lover into the bathroom.

"Good morning, Kookie." Yoongi greeted while washing his hands. The two hugged each other and shared a sweet kiss for this was apart of their morning routine.

"Good morning, Yoonie. "He mumbled back in the embrace. "I wish I could stay and cuddle you all day, but I have a busy schedule. "

Yoongi pouted. "Oh. I guess I'll just have to find something to do. "

"I'll be back. I promise. I just need to take care of something. " More like take care of someone threatening my boyfriend.  "And I promise you we can cuddle all night long. "

Yoongi gave a gummy smile and began to shimmy out of his clothes. "Let's shower, yeah?" Jungkook smirked. The pale male scoffed and slapped the bare chest of his tall boyfriend. "No funny business!"

The thigh boy chuckled and slipped his bottoms off before entering the shower. As previously stated, there was no funny business involved between the two. Well, Jungkook slapped Yoongi's bottom which got him cursed out.

After apologizing, the shower concluded. Jungkook pulled on some clothes and was almost out of the door when he felt a gentle tug on the sleeve of his sweatshirt. (bUt YoU cAn WeAr mY sWeAtShIrt?!?!)

Turning around, he saw Yoongi with an adorable pout on his doll like lips. "You were just going to leave without kissing me goodbye, or telling me you love me?"