Chapter Thirty Five 🙌🏽

Why does Jungkook's hand look so large?^

Yoongi gasped as he opened the door and saw the red head known as Jung Hoseok crying. The dancer walked towards the small male, and sighed when Yoongi backed away.

"What are you doing here?"He whimpered. Even though Yoongi forgave Hoseok, it didn't mean they were friends.

I'll never be friends with him. Never.

"I'm here to warn you. "He stated.

"Warn me? What about?"Yoongi found himself asking.

"Come with me. I'll tell you outside. "The small male froze as he thought about it. Jung Hoseok was someone he didn't see as a threat.

"Ok. I'll—"

"What's going on here?"A new voice spat.

The dancer and the kitten snapped their heads towards the sound and saw a fuming bunny boy known as Jeon Jungkook.

"Kookie! I—"

"Where are you going with him?"He asked then shook his head. "It doesn't matter. I don't want him anywhere near you. "

"But—"The small male tried again. Jungkook held up his hand signaling him to stop.

"Save it. Hoseok hyung, you can leave and never come back. "

"Jungkook I was just here to warn Yoongi hyung about something. "Hoseok faced the small male once more. "It's about Jimin."

Yoongi visibly flinched at the name of his ex lover.

"He's still in love with you, hyung. He's coming back to obtain your love as well. He... he broke up with me." Hoseok mumbled as he gave a teary eye smile.

"I'm sorry Hoseok"Yoongi apologized. "He didn't deserve you. He didn't deserve us. " Jungkook just watched the interaction between the two. It just didn't make sense why the two were having a causal conversation.

Why are they acting as though they're best friends?

Feeling like a protective boyfriend, Jungkook pulled the tiny body of his lover close to him and held him. Hoseok watched with a pained look. He was aware the Jungkook clearly didn't want Yoongi close to him.

I don't blame him...

"I should have known it wasn't going to last. The moment I took him from you. I'm so sorry hyung!" He blubbered as tears began to cascade down his beautiful face. "Now I look foolish because he's not over you."

"You know, Hoseok hyung, I think it's time for you to leave. I can protect Yoonie, so there's no need for you to worry about my boyfriend." The thigh boy said. Namjoon has called earlier and told Jungkook to watch carefully over Yoongi.

"Jungkook!"Yoongi hissed. "He was trying to help."

"Sure hyung. Did you forget he was also the same person who caused you heart break and grief? I refuse to let him come up here and act like we're all friends." The fuming bunny boy turned and faced the dancer. "How did you even know where we were? This isn't my house. "

Hoseok wiped his red face and pulled out his phone. "I still have you as... as a friend on SnapChat. Your location was on so—"

"We're not friends so there's no reason for you to still have that. The day you made my lover cry was the day our friendship ended. Now please leave. You're only embarrassing yourself."

The red head nodded and stepped back into the cold atmosphere. The door was slammed in his face. Hoseok felt his heart crack. Looking down with tears streaming down his face, Hoseok realized his worst fear.

He had no one.

"At least I warned him. We may not be friends, but I warned him of the threat known as Park Jimin. "He whispered to himself as he walked down the dark street.

Back inside of the Seokjin and Wheein residence, Yoongi was scolding his thick boyfriend.

"You can't just do that, Kookie! He was crying. I know he did me wrong, but I had when people cry..."

"What about when he was the cause of your tears? I love you, Yoonie. I refuse to let him enter your life and destroy it again. You're finally happy again. I don't want to see your beautiful smile falter into a a frown. I care about you too much. "Jungkook stressed. Yoongi pouted as he buried his head in the chest of his boyfriend.

"I know. You're right. You're always right, but what he said about... Jimin... do you think he was telling the truth?"

Jungkook chewed on the bottom of his lip as he contemplated his options. Should I tell him about the phone call with Namjoon hyung?

Ultimately decided he didn't want his hyung to worry, the thigh boy decided not to inform the small male straddling his lap of the impending danger.

"There's nothing to worry about. I'm here to protect you no matter what. I'm yours and you're mine. No one will ever break us up."

This is for the best. Yoongi would literally have a panic attack thinking about that cursed blond.

Yoongi grinned and pressed their lips together. Jungkook gripped the hips of his lover and deepened the kiss. A small moan was let out by the elder of the two which drew the attention of everyone in the living room.

"Don't you dare have sex out in the open!" Seokjin scolded. Taehyung giggled as he pulled out his phone, ready to record some Yoonkook action.

The blushing couple pulled away. "I wanna fuck you"Jungkook whispered into Yoongi's ears. Yoongi whimpered.

"Koo, we can't. This is Jinnie hyung's home. Plus my parents, Namjoonie and Tae Tae are here. "

"So if they weren't here..."The bunny trailed off.

"Definitely. "Yoongi looked down as his pale face heated up. "Definitely. "

The Yoonkook couple eventually found seats on the couch beside Vmon. Yoongi cuddled into Jungkook's chest as the said male sent a text.

Bunny Boy Kook 🐰🥕

Let's meet up. I need to have a talk with you.

Read.

I love being a black female

I love being a black female. We're so beautiful.

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. 😌💜