Chapter Fifteen 🙌🏽

Several weeks later, the pale boy, who now dyed his hair a jet black, found himself walking along the street in his newly purchased outfit that he particularly liked.

Yoongi was on his way to his new therapist he had recently started to see. After his fight with Jungkook, Seokjin suggested it was time for Yoongi to tackle his problems.

So it's been weeks since he last seen the younger. There has been absolutely no communication between the two which made Yoongi feel weird, but he was too prideful to apologize first.

Jungkook was in the wrong. He would constantly convince himself. He had no right meddling in my love life.

Yoongi has also remained in the relationship with Hoseok and Jimin. After approaching them one day during their lunch break at the dance school, Yoongi broke down in tears as he asked for forgiveness.

His therapist recommended it would be best if he were to split from them and take some time for himself, but Yoongi ridiculed him and claimed he didn't understand him.

"So help me understand. Tell me why you're so attached to Jimin. "

"Listen boy. "Yoongi began. "My first love story. Jimin is my first lover, and I can't let him go. "

"It's unhealthy. "

"Shut up. You know nothing. "

Yoongi stopped showing up after a while, but once Seokjin found out, he threatened to expose his shenanigans to their mother. Yoongi was a mama's boy, so he took the threat seriously.

The newly black haired male sighed as he walked inside of the familiar brick building he has been attending for the last month and a half.

Signing his name at the sign in sheet, Yoongi sat in the waiting room until his name was called.

"Min Yoongi?"

The requested male stood and followed the lady through the familiar halls to the familiar room that had that one particular smell that reminded him of a library.

Dusty and moldy. He concluded.

"Ah Yoongi!" The therapist, who's name was Namjoon, gave a dimpled smile. "How are you?"

"Cut the crap, Joon

"Cut the crap, Joon. Let's just get this over with. "

No, Yoongi was not aware that Namjoon knew Jungkook.

The tall therapist cleared his throat as he began. "Well, I see that you've taken my advice to change your appearance and dress up to feel confident. How did it go today?"

Yoongi glanced at himself in he mirror located behind the wooden desk. His dark hair was slightly curly and parted in the middle while make up added on to his already beautiful features. Yoongi thought he looked good, sexy even if he said so himself, but he couldn't help but think of the opinions of those who did not know him.