Chapter Forty Five 🙌🏽

It was an eerie silence in the waiting room. Tae, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin were all at a loss of words. What could they have done? Yoongi had ran off in distress and went to who knows where. Jungkook was still unconscious in the operating room and everyone else was on edge.

Jin swallowed and clasped his hands together in his lap. "I'm sorry you all had to see that. My brother..."He sighed as he slouched in his seat. "Yoongi falls hard for people, like extremely hard. I can tell y'all Yoongi is in love with that boy fighting for his life in there so this right here is hurting him way beyond than what we're feeling. I hope Jungkook makes it out of this for I fear what would happen to my sweet Yoonie if he doesn't."

"He'll need more than just regular therapy sessions with you, Namjoon-ah. I fear that he'll break completely and I hope that never happens." Jin felt the tears swell in his eyes. He was emotionally drained. Being there for his little brother wore him out, but Seokjin wouldn't trade Yoongi for the world. Sure he only came to him when he needed something, but he still loved him deeply.

The group of friends sat in silence with tears in each of their brown eyes, praying for the safe return of the bunny boy.

It was as if God himself heard their prayers for a short male doctor emerged from behind the closed doors.

"Family of Jeon Jungkook?"

Everyone quickly stood to their feet and rushed over to the male.

"Is my best friend okay?" Taehyung questioned.

"Tell me my brother in law will make it. Please." Jin whispered out. No, the Yoonkook couple were no engaged. At least not yet in Jin's mind.

"I'm looking for Min Yoongi. He's listed as Mr Jeon's life partner."

"Yoonie... Yoongi ran off crying. We have no idea where he is." Jin responded.

"I cannot disclose any information unless Mr Min is present."

"Doctor please!" Taehyung begged. "Jungkook is my best friend. I—" Namjoon slowly placed his hands inside of his boyfriends and rubbed it gently, thus stopping Taehyung mid sentence. "I'm sorry. I'll go look for him. I'll be back."

Taehyung ran off in the direction he believed he saw the tiny male go. "Yoonie... where are you?" He whispered to himself. The hospital was relatively small so finding his hyung shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

The silver haired male navigated all through the building until he wandered into an abandoned hallway. Once there, Taehyung heard the distant sniffles and immediately took off towards the source. Rounding a corner, Taehyung saw his tiny best friend crying with his head tucked in between his knees.

"Oh Yoonie."He whispered as he slowly sat beside the male. "Tae Tae is here. I'm not going anywh—"

"Leave." Yoongi choked out through a tears.

"W-What?"

"You heard me." Yoongi snarled. "Leave! Get away from me!"

"Now hyung I know you're hurt but I'm only trying to be here for you." Taehyung explained.

"You told me Jungkook would return to me safe and unharmed. You told me not to panic. You told me all of these things, Taehyung! I listened to you and now look! My boyfriend is in the hospital. I don't know if he's okay or not. None of you know how I feel so just leave me alone."

Taehyung frowned deeply. Jungkook's car accident was apparently his fault, in Yoongi's mind of course. It wasn't fair. Jungkook was Taehyung's best friend first.

"Hyung—"

"Unless it's information on Jungkook I don't care."

"The doctor came out looking for you." Taehyung muttered as he stood to his feet. "He came to inform us... you on Jungkook's condition. Since I'm not welcomed here, I'll leave. Don't contact me." Yoongi looked up and saw his tall friend walking away. He was hurting, but that didn't mean he had to take it out on his friends.