Chapter Twenty Eight 🙌🏽

This chapter is complete crap. I had no idea where I was going with it. Also, it gives you a little insight on Taehyung's inner monologue.

The next morning the house was relatively awkward. At least to the silver haired male. Taehyung was expecting to wake up to hear the giggles spilling for his hyung's lips, or the deep chuckles from Jungkook's. Instead, he was awaken by an eerie silence.

Strange. He thought to himself. Shrugging it off, Taehyung decided to get himself ready for the day and headed towards the bathroom. Walking inside, he let out a gasp of shock when he saw himself in the mirror.

Taehyung's eyes were a blood shot red, for he had been crying all night long, his silver hair was puffy, and he overall just looked...

"Disgusting" The tall male frowned deeply. "I don't even recognize myself..."

Sighing to himself, Taehyung ventured into the shower where he began to scrub his body and wash his air.

"Forever! We are young..." His deep, soulful voice began to sing. Taehyung loved to sing, even though Namjoon's parents told him he was horrible at it. The silver haired male actually stopped singing for a while once they told him this, but Namjoon helped build his confidence again.

"I love your voice baby. It's so beautifully mysterious and intriguing. Please don't hide it anymore..."

Namjoon.

Taehyung's heart hurt when he thought of his boyfriend back at their shared house. This would be the first time since they got together that they haven't slept side by side. This was also their first major fight.

Namjoon loved his parents deeply but his parents hated Taehyung for whatever reason. The tall male wish he knew why for he would try and fix it.

Sighing to himself, the said male exited out of the shower and dressed himself in skinny black ripped jeans, a plum colored turtle neck sweater, and his Gucci slippers.

Perhaps I should fix my hair?

Taehyung plugged up the straightening iron he took everywhere and began to press his silver locks. After fluffing it up some, he walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway to tend to his growling stomach.

Walking downstairs, Taehyung saw the Yoonkook couple share a sweet kiss before Jungkook was out to work.

"Yoonie!"Taehyung grinned. Yoongi turned around with a small smile and hugged his best friend.

"Tae Tae" He mumbled. Taehyung just hugged the smaller back( because they would normally hug each other) but he grew concerned when he heard his hyung sniffle.

"Whoa what's wrong?" Pulling out of the hug, Yoongi looked up with his bloated red face.

"Jungkook told me he loves me. "He sniffed. Snot slowly leaked out of his tiny nose as small tears made their presence.

Taehyung smiled. "Oh. This is good news. I'm happy for the two of you. "

At least one of our relationship is okay.

Yoongi shook his head, raven hair flowing around with each jerking motion. "It's not good, Tae! I... I froze! I didn't know how to respond. My boyfriend whom I've been dating for not even a full year loves me! How can I respond? I didn't think I would ever be able to be loved again, and here Jungkook comes professing his love for me. I don't know if I love him! Oh my he's going to leave me... I'm scared, Taehyung. "

Yoongi concluded his rant and began to pace back and forth across the room. All the while Taehyung sat and watched.

"I want to love him, I really do! I just don't know if I can this early into our relationship. Do you understand where I'm coming from? Of course you don't. You and Namjoon have the perfect relationship—"

Not entirely true. We're in the middle of a dispute.

"After I froze last night, Jungkook just gave a weak smile and went to sleep. He clearly hates me, Taehyung. What do I do?" Finally making eye contact, the kitten asked the tiger for advice.

Taehyung was completely taken back by all of this information, and began to answer his hyung.

"Okay. So my take is that Jungkook loves you, and you don't love him back. Yet. All I can say is don't rush your emotions for him. Love should come naturally. At least for me it did. Love is different for everyone. Some fall in a short amount of time, Jungkook for example, and some fall at a much slower rate which is you in this case. "

Yoongi stared up at his tall friend and nodded.

"How did you know that you loved Namjoon?"

Taehyung grinned slightly. "I've always known. Joon is my forever as I am his."

*

It was the later hours of the day when Jungkook returned home from work. Teaching people how to dance was fun and a great work out for the young male.

Jungkook thoroughly enjoyed his job, and his new co teacher, Levi, just made it all the more fun. The two instantly clicked and became great friends.

Anyways, the delicious thigh boy walked into his home and saw his boyfriend and best friend cuddling under a comforter while watching Glitter Force.

Chuckling when he heard a character scream, I'm Glitter Lucky!, the young male sneaked past the living room and into his room to shower.

After doing so he returned to the living room where he stole Yoongi away and led him upstairs so the two could talk.

Yoongi sat on he bed and fidgeted with his long fingers. He was nervous.

"Baby?" Jungkook began. "Can you look at me?"The small male did as told. "Why are you nervous?"

"I... I'm sorry!"He blurted out. "Please don't hate me! I should have responded to your confession but all I did was freeze and I'm just so sorry!" Yoongi felt like crying. His emotions were all over the place.

The bunny boy slid closer to his tiny boyfriend and intertwined their fingers together and began kissing his knuckles.

"Baby... I don't hate you. Not even a little. I know my confession last night was a bit sudden, but it had to be revealed at some point. I really do love you, Min Yoongi. I understand if you're not ready to say it back though, I'll wait on it. "

Yoongi bursted our into tears and he crushed his boyfriend in a tight hug, mumbling out several 'Thank you'.

"Look at me, darling." Yoongi slowly looked up with his tear streaked face. Jungkook cupped the dumpling like cheeks and pressed a passionate kiss to the elders lips.

"Everything is going to be okay." Yoongi nodded again. "I hate seeing you cry. Please don't cry baby."

Again, the pale male nodded.

"No pressure"

Yoongi wiped his eyes with his sweater paws."No pressure."

The bunny boy gave his hyung a grin. "Come on darling, let's go back out with Taehyung hyung. "

So I feel like I want to write a Vmon story.... 🥴