Chapter Sixteen 🙌🏽

It had been approximately ten minutes since the two shared a kiss. One was in a deep thoughts with his knees drawn up, while the other starred out in a daze.

The two were sitting close together with both of their hands intertwined as they thought of the actions that just took place.

Yoongi was truly conflicted with his inner thoughts. The kiss was nice, really nice if he said so himself, but he didn't know if he possessed romantic feelings for Jungkook.

I don't want to lead him on.

"...hyung?"Kook whispered.

Yoongi lifted his out out of his knees. "Yeah?"

"Why did you kiss me? I mean I enjoyed it, quite a bit and all, but now I'm confused. You said you didn't like me, but now you kissed me, and I just don't know!" The bunny rambled. "You know I like you, but I want to know if you like me. Or at least have a tiny bit of feelings for me. "

"Jungkook, I'm so confused. I know you'll treat me with love and respect, but I'm scared." Yoongi gnawed on his bottom lip out of habit.

"I'm scared too. We can figure it out together." Kook reassured.

The pale boy looked up and made eye contact with the other. "I want to try us. "

Jungkook squealed in delight. It was finally happening, no one was going to come in between them and—

"But not now. "

Jungkook frowned. "Why not?"

"I need to find the courage to leave Hope and Jimin. Then after that, I would need time to find out who I am. I wouldn't want to jump into another relationship straight away. My therapist recommended I take some time being single and figure me out. "Yoongi explained.

"You have a therapist?"

"Yeah. Jinnie recommended I see one. His name is Kim Namjoon. He's really smart. "

"I know him. He's my best friends boyfriend."Kook smiled.

"Taehyung?"

"Yeah! Y'all met?"

"Funny story actually..."

And the two talked for hours until the sun began to set at the park. The two only left when they began to shiver from the cold of the nights breeze.

"Let me take you home. "Jungkook offered.

"I'm not going home. I'm going to Hoseok's house. "He explained. "I want to have a talk with them. "

Still the bunny persisted"I can still take you. It's cold, and dark. I'm not letting you walk. "

The kitten reluctantly agreed after a while and the pair made their way towards the red Toyota parked near the swings.

"Anything in particular you want to listen to?"Kook asked as he drove. Yoongi thought about it before he connected his phone to the Bluetooth.

Suddenly a song began to blare out of the speakers with Yoongi screaming the lyrics. It was song entitled Say My Name by a group that went by Ateez. They weren't well known, but they were really talented.

Jungkook chuckled at his elders silly antics before joining in the song.  The song concluded after a while and the volume was lowered to a reasonable level.

"Have you ever considered pursuing a career in singing? You're voice is something special." Yoongi hummed as he looked out the window.

"Um yeah. My parents didn't approve though. They wanted me to have a stable job with a stable income. So I became a dance teacher at one of the best schools. "