Chapter Thirty Three 🙌🏽

Time Skip...

It had been a few weeks since the whole ordeal about Jungkook's first love occurred. Taemin properly apologized to Yoongi and welcomed him with open arms. Yoongi forgave the older male instantly seeing as he wanted to be in good graces with his (hopefully) father in law.

It had also been a few weeks since the two made love to each other. The two weren't tearing off each other clothes like you would expect, life carried on as normal for them. The Yoonkook relationship was just as strong and thriving.

Yoongi was contempt with the way his life was going, he felt free. Therapy meetings with Namjoon has help him significantly and went to once a month meetings. The kitten was just overall loving life. Jungkook on the other hand had begun to question the development of their relationship.

The thigh boy was in love with his significant other, and wanted something more from their relationship. Jungkook wanted to wed Yoongi, later on of course, and have the two live together. He feared rejection for the second time on the living situation proposal, but he was going to try anyways.

It was currently Wednesday. The lovers were cuddling underneath the sheets, naked and covered in sweat. It was moments prior where they embarked in sexual endeavors for the second time.

Yoongi laid panting in the bed with his head rested on the thigh boys bare chest. Jungkook grinned in bliss as he locked their hands together.

"Darling?"He called out. Yoongi hummed in response, too worn out to form coherent sentences. "We've been together for over half a year now. I know I want to be with you, and you want to be with me. What do you say about moving in with me now?"

The small male closed his eyes as he thought about it. The idea wasn't as bad as it seemed previously. With a careless nod, he agreed. "Ok. Sure. "

"Wait... really?"Jungkook squealed as he shot up. Yoongi giggled.

"Yes silly! You're my boyfriend who I love deeply. I want to spend every second around you. We're already in love with other. I'd say that's enough for me. "

The bunny boy grinned. The two shared a quick kiss before lying back down. Yawning, Yoongi mumbled,

"Next time I'm going to ride you."

Jungkook gulped.

The two closed their eyes and slept for the remainder of the night. The following day came and the two were rushing to get dressed. Yoongi was in a simple pink fluffy sweater that stopped at his mid waist, light blue high waisted jeans, and some black and white Vans.

Jungkook was dressed in white jeans that hugged his gorgeous thighs, a tucked in pink shirt, and some Gucci loafers.

Fastening a watch on to his wrist, Jungkook faced his lover. "You look beautiful. "Yoongi blushed as he thanked him quietly. His mid drift sweater was a daring move for the small male, he never really dressed like this before.

Taehyung had told him that cross dressing was fun( back when he used to do it) and recommended his hyung should try.

"I feel pretty. "He sighed softly. With pink cheeks, the two joined hands as they walked down the stairs and into the red Toyota.

It was currently Thanksgiving day. The pair were on their way to Seokjin's home to eat and just enjoy each other's company.

The Yoonkook and Vmon couple were all going to be there. Taemin wanted to be there, but his controlling wife forbid him from eating dinner with the, and he quote, "the gays."