Chapter Thirty Seven 🙌🏽

Yoongi was tired. Tired of constantly being hurt. Tired of constantly crying. Tired of fleeing the scene. Tired of everything.

Min Yoongi was tired.

Jeon Jungkook was the love of his life, so why did he allow Jimin to kiss him? Why did it hurt the small male so bad?

Yoongi sniffed and pulled the hood up of his jacket. It had began to rain softly. The soft patter of the rain splashed the concrete ground, forming puddles that Yoongi had waddled through as he made his way into a park where he sat on a bench.

Life wasn't fair. He loved one person and wanted to spend his life with him only to be hurt when he fell out of love with him.

Now Yoongi was in love with a certain thigh boy known as Jeon Jungkook. The young male just made his heart swell and burst in his chest as he thought about their love story.

I will never forget the way his lips felt on mine when I kissed him for the first time in this exact spot.

Yoongi couldn't understand why Jimin would kiss his boyfriend when Jimin wanted him, not Jungkook.

Shaking his slightly damp hair, Yoongi pulled out his phone and saw texts coming from Jungkook and his brother. A splash of water hit the screen, whether it was from the rain or the tears streaming down his face, Yoongi didn't know.

"Hyung! Is that you?" The small male looked up and saw someone who he wasn't expecting. Jung Hoseok.

The ball of sunshine quickly ran over to him and held an umbrella over the both of them.

"You're going to catch a cold. You should get inside somewhere where it's warm and—"

"Why are you talking to me? We're not friends."Yoongi cut him off. "You'll always be the person who stole my first love away from me. "

The small smile on Hoseok's face faded. "Oh. I just... I just wanted to do something nice and..."Hoseok sniffed loudly as his eyes burned with tears. "I just need someone to talk to. I have no one left, hyung!"

Yoongi flinched when the dancer sat next to him and cried. "I don't know what to do to make you forgive me. Yeah I took part in why you and Jimin broke up. Yeah I offered a crap three way. I know I've done horrible things, but I'm trying to make it up to you. Jimin left me, hyung. I loved him. I still do. I'm hurting. I have no one left. You have everyone. Jungkook, Taehyung, Namjoon, and your family. No one cares for me."

The small male was perplexed. Seeing Hoseok cry confused him.

He's normally smiling and happy. I'm not used to this, seeing him so... broken.

Awkwardly, Yoongi wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "I'm... I'm sorry you have no one. I can't imagine what that must feel like."Yoongi had always had his brother to support him, no matter what, and now he had Jungkook.

"It fucking hurts." Hoseok cursed. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"He rambled.

"Calm down, Hoseok. I forgave you already. Several times."

"I still feel horrible. "

Yoongi nodded in understanding. "As you should. Don't take me comforting you as us being friends. We will never be friends, just so we're clear. "

"But... I apologized and you forgave me!"

"Yeah. I did. That doesn't mean I want to be friends. I put up with a lot with you. I'm scarred. I can't allow you to enter my life again. Not after how we ended. "

Hoseok frowned and nodded. "Okay. Okay."

Yoongi stood. "I wish you the best. Hopefully you find someone."  The small male attempted to walk off when a hand gripped his very own.