Chapter Four 🙌🏽

The bass boomed as the two dancers - Jimin and Hoseok - bumped and grinded with each other. One was clearly intoxicated while the other was merely tipsy.

The red head Jung Hoseok, with his free hand gripping Jimin's waist, pulled him closer so he could whisper in his ear.

"Let's leave this place, yeah?"

The blond nodded his head enthusiastically and locked hands with the other. The two managed to weave themselves through the crowd of the party guest, and out of the house, and into Jimin's Audi where they started a heated makeout session.

The kiss was sloppy as tongues were pressing against each other's cheeks and hands were threaded into each other's hair. Hoseok pulled out of the kiss as Jimin trailed kisses down his neck.

"Gosh Jiminie. You're addicting sweetheart"

The blond gave a sultry stare. "Yeah? Am I?"

Pressing their lips together once more, Hoseok pushed Jimin into the back seat and later joined him.

Zippers were unzipped and soon enough, Hoseok had Jimin's tiny cock swallowed down his throat, taking him whole. Jimin cried out as he gripped on to the red heads locks.

"Hoseok! Fuck!"

Slurping sounds filled the compact car as the windows fogged out. Jimin watched as the older bobbed his head in up and down motions, making sure to swirl his tongue all around him and taking him till his nose was tickled by his pubic hair.

The sight was such an intense sight that Jimin was soon spilling himself down the throat of his lover.

Hoseok pulled up and gave a sexy smirk as a mixture of saliva and cum was dripping off of his bruised lips.

"How was that for you, babe?" He purred out. Jimin was in a daze, but was soon brought out of it when Hoseok leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his mouth.

Jimin whimpered when he tasted himself and quickly grew addicted.

"Hoseok..."

"Yes Minnie?"

"Take me to your house. Now. "

*

That evening when Yoongi returned home, he was met with a deadly silence. He knew Jimin said he would be out late, and to not wait up, but he couldn't help himself. He had a bad case of anxiety, and would worry about fake scenarios he created in his head.

Jimin is a grown adult who would never cheat on you.

He would constantly remind himself.

Him and Hoseok were merely friends.

Still, that did very little to ease his mind. Yoongi needed something that would occupy his mind for a few hours. Or until Jimin returned.

Grabbing his phone, he wondered who he could talk to. It's not like he had many friends. He was an antisocial person after all.

His contacts only contained Jimin, Seokjin, Wheein, his parents, and Jungkook.

Wait... Jungkook?

Maybe he wanted to hang out. It wasn't too late, and Yoongi was bored. Contemplating the outcome, he decided he would try to invite the bunny boy over.

Yoonie Kitty 🐱

Hey. By any chance are you free? I'm a sad and bored kitty with no friends or lover to hang out with. 😿