Chapter Thirty Eight 🙌🏽

Lyrics might be wrong. Totally looked them up...

"I modeun geon uyeoni anya
Geunyang geunyang naui neukkimeuro
On sesangi eojewan dalla
Geunyang geunyang neoui gippeumeuro"

The lyrics were sang loudly from a certain black haired male outside of the Yoonkook home. It was currently three in the morning and the two couldn't sleep because of the singing.

Yoongi knew who it was. So did Jungkook. The two didn't know what to do at this point, Jimin had been bothering them for days, weeks! It was starting to piss the bunny boy off.

Every time he planned to call the police, Yoongi stopped him and softly said.

"He's not right in the head, Jungkookie... he needs some help..."

Jungkook frowned deeply at that and would lock his phone. It was only this particular night that the raven haired male took it too far.

"Just let me love you
Just let me love you
Ujuga cheoeum saenggyeonasseul ttaebuteo
Modeun geon jeonghaejin geoyeosseo
Just let me love you"

"That's it." Jungkook started as he unhooked his arm from the waist of his lover. "I can't do this anymore. "

Yoongi quickly shuffled out of the bed as well. Throwing on some sweats and Jungkook's hoodie, the small male followed his lover out the door. The two walked outside and was met with the harsh coldness of the winter air.

"Yoongi!"Jimin cheered. "My precious baby!"

"Leave me alone, Jimin!"He spat. "I moved on. Please. You're embarrassing yourself. "

The dancer took several strides forward and intended to stand close to the short male until Jungkook blocked his path.

"Stay away from him, from us, Park. "

"B-but Yoon—"

"No. "Yoongi moved from behind the thigh boy. The small male was tired of cowering in fear. "You broke my heart. Not the other way around. You have no right to do this right now. We've been through this, Jimin! I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with Jungkook..."

"Y'all haven't even been together for a year! Why did it take you so long to love me, but a few short months with him? It's not fair." Jimin crossed his arms and acted as though he were a child.

"I can't explain why I feel the way I do about Jungkook. I just know I love him so much. I can't be away from him. He's my lover, and as my ex who I thought was over me, I thought we ended this months ago. Please respect Jungkook and our relationship. I can't do this with you, Jimin. You had Hoseok, a good guy who loves you, and you left him. Surly you don't think I would actually leave Kook..."

Jimin sucked on his bottom lip then smirked. "Well I guess you don't want what I've promised years ago..."

Yoongi shook his head. "Whatever it is, you can take it back. I don't care. "

"What if I said I had your first piano I said I sold?"The small male froze.

No way.