Chapter Seventeen 🙌🏽

"So, Yoongi, What's been happening?" Seokjin asked. The two decided to spend the day as brothers and catch up. Yoongi, with his black wavy hair parted in the middle, thought of what's been happening over the course of a month and half.

"I've been going to therapy like you've recommended. I think it's really helping me. Namjoon is the best honestly. "Yoongi said as he sipped on his caramel frappe.

"I knew you would like him. Joon always told me he wanted to help people when we were in college."

"He's great. I've faced a lot of my demons with him. There are plenty more to go, but I'm getting there. Baby steps."

"Any large milestones passed?"Jin asked.

Yoongi chewed on the the tip of the straw. "I broke up with Jimin and Hoseok. "He mumbled. "It was tough, but I remained calm and collected like I learned."Seokjin nodded in approval. "I feel as though a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Like... I'm free. I'm on my path to happiness as well. "

"That's good, Yoonie. Jinnie is proud of you." Jin grinned at his younger brother. "Now, enough about them. Spill the tea. "

Yoongi choked on his drink. "Tea?"He squeaked out. "What tea?"

The older of the two smirked as he sipped his drink. "On the bunny boy. Jungkook stopped by the other day and he looked happy. "

The pale boy felt his face heat up as he tried to make himself invisible. "I might have kissed him and told him I wanted to give us a try. "

"Yoonie! You better not be playing him. "

Yoongi sat up quickly. "I'm not! I even told him I'm not ready right now. He understood and said he would wait until I was ready to try. I need time to explore me first, and then figure out if I have feelings for him. "

"Mhm." Jin eyed the small male. "Don't make him wait too long though. "

"I won't."

"Good. "

Just a short chapter with the two brothers