Chapter Twenty-One 🙌🏽

Yoongi held his mouth open in pure shock. The two literally just got together not even ten minutes ago, and the younger was already rushing such a huge factor in their relationship.

"Kook..."

Jungkook shot up. "Before you say no, just think about it. You're practically here with me everyday that I don't have work, you spent the night several times, and we're even dating now. I don't see why it would be a problem. "

The younger male had a point.

"We just got together, Koo. I don't want to make rash decisions anymore. I need to know that we're going to be together in the long run. The only way I see myself moving in with you, or us living together somewhere is if I have a ring on my finger and we're happily married. "

Yoongi ranted. He frowned when he saw the light die inside of Jungkook's eyes. It faded along with his cute bunny smile.

"I'm sorry for suggesting it. "Kook mumbled with his head down. "I should have never said anything. "

"No! One thing Namjoon has taught me is to always be in touch with your feelings, and express them. I wouldn't mind moving in with you, but not this early in our relationship." Yoongi felt proud for sharing his newly acquired knowledge. Providing his boyfriend with insight of his inner battles made him feel like he could conquer the world.

"Damn Joon and his wisdom. "Jungkook playfully cursed. Yoongi giggled and pressed a gentle kiss on the others lips. "What age would you want to be married by?"

The small male sat and thought about it for a while. He was already twenty four, and Kook was now twenty. What would the appropriate age be to get married?" I'm not picky."He concludes his thoughts. "Whenever the time is right I suppose. "

Kook smirked. "So what if we're all old and saggy in our seventies, and I decided to finally pop the question?"

Yoongi scowled. "Obviously not that old, you pabo. I would literally cry and hate you for making me wait until I'm ugly and wrinkly. I would feel like you wouldn't want me. "

"Sorry, sweetheart. "

Yoongi melted at the pet name. He had recently started watching the spin off to the Vampire Diaries and found it hot when Klaus would call someone sweetheart.

"Oh my gosh I have to tell Jinnie we're together. He's going to be so happy. "Yoongi giggled. "He told me he shipped us hard, and was waiting for this. "

"How about we all go to dinner? Me, you, your brother, Wheein, and the Vmon couple?"

The pale boy nodded and got off of the thigh boy's lap to grab his phone. Yoongi called his brother while Jungkook called Namjoon and Taehyung.

After everyone agreed, the two just cuddled until they had to leave the house. Jungkook wrapped a protective arm around his boyfriend and would occasionally press kisses on the back of his head, thus causing Yoongi to let out a purr in happiness.

The cuddling session came to an end when the alarm, that signaled it was time to get ready, went off. The kitten had a pout in his face the entire time and cursed the alarm clock in his head.

Damn you clock!

Eventually, the two got up and began to get ready for their evening dinner with friends and family. Yoongi showered while Jungkook picked out the both of their clothes.

Soon enough, the Yoonkook couple were now dressed and headed out of the door, hand in hand of course, and set sail to the restaurant dinner in the red Toyota.

While in the car, Yoongi found himself internally panicking.

How do we go about this? Do we just come straight out and say we're together or what? Would they support us? Am I moving on too fast?