Chapter Thirty One 🙌🏽

Yoongi was in the midst of a deep sleep

Yoongi was in the midst of a deep sleep. He was resting his head on his boyfriends chest while being cuddled by the loving thigh boy.

All was swell until Jungkook began to shuffle out of the bed. Yoongi feeling to lazy, kept his eyes close. He figured the bunny boy was only going to use the restroom, and would eventually come back to warm the cold bed.

That was his thought until about twenty minutes passed. Yoongi groaned and slowly fluttered his eyes open, long dark eyes lashes parting slightly.

Bringing a fist up, the tiny male gently rubbed his eyes and let out a kitten yawn.

"Koo?"He found himself whimpering out. One thing Yoongi hated the most was waking up in a bed alone.

The door to the bathroom suddenly clicked open revealing a tall Jungkook dressed in tight black jeans, blue silk shirt, and black and white sneakers.

Yoongi glanced at the male

Yoongi glanced at the male. "Are you going somewhere?"

Jungkook fastened a watch to his left wrist and said, "Yeah. I'm meeting up with someone. More like we're meeting up with someone."

"We?"Jungkook nodded.

"Remember a few weeks ago when I said I wanted you to meet my father? Well, turns out he's in town. I want the two of y'all to meet. Today."

Suddenly, Yoongi jumped up and began to find some clothes. "Oh my gosh. How long have you've known he was in town? Why didn't you wake me up? I'm nervous Koo!"He panicked.

"He texted me yesterday. Well, more like he called my phone. I didn't wake you up because you looked so cute sleeping. And why are you nervous? It's just my father?" (That text message and phone call everyone was so suspicious about turned out to be his father. Kook isn't a cheater. 💁🏽‍♀️)