7

William's POV

Waking up in a strange place doesnt bode well with me, especially since I'm blind.

I listened to see if anyone was in the room with me but I was meet with silence. As I smelt the air I detected the faintest hints of a barn owl and the smell of my mate.

I decided to get up but felt as though my leg was being weighed down by metal. I sniffed my legs and found that it was covered in a hard type of material.

When I stood up I feel back onto the bed. I tried again and again until I finally managed to fall on the floor with a loud thump.

I listened to make sure no one was coming and decided to just crawl around the room to at least figure out where I was.

With only bumping into a few thing I managed to detect that I was in some sort of medical bea, due to the smell of antiseptic and hand sanitizer.

I decided to lay in the corner of the room, seeing as though I couldn't get back onto the bed. I curled up, putting my fluffy tail over my nose and letting sleep take hold.

It felt as though an hour had past when I heard the door open and the smell of both my mate and the barn owl hit me. I heard their footsteps getting closer and sensed that the doctor was going to try something.

"Umm Doc that's not the best idea..." I heard my mate say apparently falling upon deaf ears.