28

Williams POV

I listened as the the door opened and closed behind Anna and Nemora. If I'm being honest, I really didn't want to be here. I know I'm Luna but throughout my life, I was alone and relied on myself and Rin.

Pack life us something that's new. So being here listening to basically a news report, wasn't very exciting. I wasn't paying attention to what Nemora was saying, up until she mentioned a pack of rouges known as the Black Ravir.

It was a name I didn't ever want to hear again. I lived with them for three years, until I escaped them. They tortured me because I was a fox and a submissive, but thanks to that one guys stupidity I escaped.

~Flashback~
"Hahaha!" He laughed manically, as he whipped me. I was chained and could do nothing, I was scared. I whimpered as he dropped the whip and picked up the knife.

"You know you're not to bad looking, but I dont like rapping children." He told me as he began cutting and slicing my skin open. I had tears in my eyes and screamed when he snapped my right leg.

He stopped cutting and left me on the concrete floor bleeding. I was going to curl up and fall asleep but noticed that the door was crecking open. I shifted and ran out of the door.

I ran past people ignoring my broken leg and the shouting of rouges. I had ran far and found a cave to sleep in.

~End of flashback~

Without realizing it, I had left Nats' office and ran back to what I use to call home. I was shaking both mentally and and physically from the memories of my time spent with those rouges.

I was also tired and exhausted. The cave that I stayed in before I met Nat was about twenty miles from the pack house, let alone it was winter out. I decided to just stay in the cave I once called home. Welcoming its comfort as I fell asleep on my old nest.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The pic in the media is the cave that was his old home when he lived out in the wild.

Also the caves he lived in aren't the same, he traveled from the cave he found, the one that he took shelter in when he escaped the Black Ravir, to a few other places before he actually made the cave on the media home.