18

William's POV

I really don't like doctors of any kind. Even from the few memories of my cut-short childhood, I never liked doctors.

They always had this aura of death around them. It was horrible to say the least. Even though I know most doctors mean well, this doctor in particular, Anna, had an aura that screamed death.

That one of the reason why I didnt want to go and I'm not one for social activities due to the fact that I was in the wild for so long.

I listened as the snow crunched as Nathan walked and Carrie's me towards the doctors office. I sensed we were close and started to skirm with anxiety and fear. I then had the brilliant idea of shifting, but thought against it because Nathan would only ask me to shift back.

I sighed in defeat as I felt Nathan's grip on me tighten, not in any way letting me go. "Well were here, I still don't get why you don't like doctors?" He said to me, I thought about explaining the whole aura thing but decided to tell him later.

Nathan's POV

"Alpha it's good to see you. Do have an appointment with Dr.Corson?" The Nurse, Quinn, asked me. I nodded and she lead me and my mate to a medical room.

I set my mate on the hospital bed and was met with him whimpering and pouting from him. "What's wrong?" I asked my mate. He turned to me and said, "I don't like doctors and this, Anna, scares me." He responded to my questions.

I was surprised at him not liking Anna, she was sweet and kind, and in all honesty the least scary dominant I've ever met. So me being nosy and Storm being concerned for his mate, I decided to ask, "Why don't you like Anna?" He kept staring in my direction and opened his mouth to say something, only to be interrupted by Anna.

He closed his mouth, obviously sensing that someone had entered the room, that someone being Anna. "Hi Nat. I see you got your mate to shift into his human form. Anyways not to be blunt but can you please step out side of the room so I examine him." She said to me, without question I stepped out of the room leaving my mate with Anna.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi the author here, so I didn't mean to have both Nathan's and Williams POVs in this chapter. It kind of just happened.
Well in ways remember to vote and comment.