21

Nathan's POV

"Okay Nat you can come in now." Anna said to me through the door. I opened it and entered closing the door behind me.

"Well Nat, he's not in the best of health, but it can be fixed easily. He just needs to start walking more once he gains a bit more bu pounds. Other than that hes fine and you can take him now." She told me and I nodded, thanking her before I picked up my mate and left her office.

When we got out side I asked my mate, "Can I show you a place?" He looked up and nodded.

I smiled and then frowned. "You'll have to shift." He smiled and without warning or last words, he shifted into his fox form. He must be more comfortable in it than his human form. I shifted into my form and yipped at him to follow my scent.

We walked towards the wood before running full sprint to the lake. I had to stop a few times just to be sure he was following, which he was at pace that shouldn't have been possible.

He ran past me obvious knowing where we were heading. I ran to catch up with him and I stopped as we both reached the lake, but my mate kept running bot realizing the lake was right in front of him. Once he realized the reason for why I stopped, it was to late. His momentum only kept running, until finally he ran straight into the lake.

I shifted back to my human form and found a pair of extra clothing. That I kept by the lake just in case I wanted to shift back to my human form and not be nude. I also had towels, just so that if I wanted to take a dip, I had towles to dry my self off with.

I watched as my mate stepped out of cold water, his white fur drenched and he was shivering. He walked over to me, in seek of warmth. I chuckled and put the towel around him, and started drying him off. "Hey if you don't want to walk all the way back, then we could stay in my father's old cabin. He looked up and nodded.

The caning was located really close to the lake so the walk only took five minutes. The cabin has been passed down from alpha to alpha, due to it almost always being the place where the alpha and the Luna went to make love. I hope to do the same, but I don't think Will is ready for that.

I opened the door and he gladly trotted in. It was cold due to the winter, so I hurriedly got a fire going and he layed next to it. I took of my extra clothing and shifted to lay next to him. I mind linked my beta, 'Stevan, I'll be back in the morning. Me and my mate are going to stay at the cabin. He fell into the lake and it being the beginning of winter, it's not the warmest.' 'Of course sir. Hopefully he doesnt get sick.' He mind linked me a reply and I just sent a nod, cutting off our mind link.

I soon fell asleep next to my mate, hoping he never got sick.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《》》》》
The pic in the media is the picture of the cabin next to the lake. Just imagine there being less snow.