44

Nathan's POV

I woke up in my office, when I heard the front door open and close. My mate was home, but there was a weird scent with him. I knew that if he got bored, he'd go over to the nursery and help Nem with the children. I went down stares and was meet with startling sight. My mate was feeding a baby tiger cub. He turned his head around and greeted me with a smile, before he went back to feeding the cub. 

"I see you've brought back a cutie." I said, giving him a kiss on the check and patting the cubs head. "Sorry, I couldn't just leave her at the nursery. She was too cute." He told me with a blush. "It's okay, she'll help us figure out how to car for children." I told him and he nodded. I left them, and decided to go cook some dinner.

I decided to make steak and salmon, with brussel sprouts, and also decided to make some cherry cheesecake. Will must have smelt the steak and salmon because he came in and sat at the dinner table, along with the tiger cub. "Whatever you're cooking smells good." He said, practically drooling.

When I got done cooking everything, I gave Will his plate in which he thanked me for. "What should we name this little cutie." I asked Will, as I watched him eat the steak. "I didn't know if you would let me keep her." he said looking down. "Why wouldn't I let you keep her. If anything we should adopt her." I said and his face lit up like lights on a Christmas tree. "Well then we should call her, Jackie Willows." he said to me and I nodded liking the name.

We finished dinner and dessert and headed upstairs, to get ready for bed. As we layed down I wrapped my arms around his sides and pulled him closer, putting my hands on his baby bump. Jackie had snuggled onto my pillow and fell asleep. "You're tummy is getting bigger." I whispered into his ear and he giggled, putting his hands over mine. "We should start figuring out names." he whispered back and I silently nodded and hummed. 

We fell asleep and listened as Jackie purred, moving closer to me and Will as we slept.