26

Nathan's POV

I was so excited to finally have my mate become a member of the pack. We went outside and waited for everyone to come to the clearing, so I could announce my mate and to make him a member of the pack.

I watched as the member and rouges of the pack came together in the clearing. They were whispering amongst one another, due to it being a very long time since I called everyone to the clearing.

The last time I had called everyone it was to announce the death of my father and declaring war on the hunters who killed him. 'Don't think of that know.' Storm said to me and I nodded at him.

Once everyone was gathered I spoke, "Member of the pack thankyou for gathering. I know that the last time I stood here and talked to everyone I had announced the death of my father and declared war on the hunters." they nodded so I continued, "today I'd like to announce the making of a new member and to introduce my mate the pack." They began cheering because I had stopped looking for my mate when I became alpha.

"Ok settle down everyone and I'll introduce him." I told them and they all nodded, settling down, so I continued, "This here is William, my mate and your Luna, also the one who will now be joining officially as a pack member. I hope you will show him the same respect you show me. He's also blind." They all nodded in understanding as I introduced him, only a few didnt like the fact that their Luna was blind. I turned to my mate and said, "I, Nathan Willows, welcome my mate and future Luna, William, to the Willow pack." I then took his wrist a bit it, securing him to the pack. "That's not all I wish to through a ball, to introduce my mate to our allies and for those who are still mateless to hopefully find their other half, all are welcomed to join." I told them, silently ending the announcement.

Some came up to me and congratulate while others stood at the back and scowled at their new Luna. I decided to keep eyes on those that didnt like Will, just in case they decided to try something.

"Nat, I'm happy that you finally found your mate." Nemora, Anna's mate, said to me while approaching. "Nemora it's good to see you. How was your trip to the Astrain Flock?." I asked her while giving her a hug. "I'll tell you about it, but I'd rather Anna be there to here. Also I'd love to meet your mate." She told me and I nodded.

"Will this is Nemora, Nemora this is William." I told him as he walked towards us. "Its a pleasure to meet you. Anna talked highly about you and her." He told her with an outstretched hand. "Nothing has I hope." Nemora told him shaking his hand.

~A little while later~

"Well I'm going to go find Anna. I'll see you in your office. In about 3 hours." She told me and took off to find her mate. "Shes nice. Her Aura is also pretty." Will told me, as we walked back to the pack house.

When we got up to the pack house, we decided to sit on the porch swing and I decided to ask him what an aura was. "Hey babe, what's do you mean by aura?" I asked him and he smiled. "Well it's kind of complicated, but I can explain to you before you have to meet up with Anna and Nemora." He told told me and I nodded, for getting that hes blind.

"Okay. Oh and babe I want you to be there when Nemora and Anna come up to my office." I told him and watched as his face brightened up.

"So auras are these colors that I can see. I can tell what this person is like by their auras. For example Anna's aura. Her colors are purple, pink, green, black, and gold at the center." He told me and I gave a hum so that he knew I was listening.

"So then babe what are my colors?" I asked him curiosly. He looked in my direction and stared for a few minutes. He finally responded and said, "Your colors shift depending on your mood. Right now your colors are sky blue, pink, gold, and white. Peoples colors shift tend to ship if they are leaders." He told me. "Thankyou for telling me babe." I thanked him and decided to snuggle close to him.