34

Nathan's POV

Me and Will had woken the next morning, tired and hungry. Last night was the full moon so you can guess what happened. I decided to get up and take shower leaving my cute mate on my bed. I got up and began walking towards the shower, until I felt a tug on my shirt and looked to see my mate with tired eyes, yawn and then asked, "Where are you going?" "I'm going to go take a shower. Care to join me?" I asked him with a grin and he nodded. I grabbed two towels, while he started the shower.

After the water warmed up, we stepped into the hot, steamy, water. "So are you ready for the ball tonight?" I asked him through the water. He washed his hair and then responded, "Yes, but I'm nervous." I chuckled and asked, "Why are you nervous?" He thought about it for a moment and answered, "Because there's going to be so many new people and scents." "Everything is going to be okay." I told him hugging him from behind. He looked up at me with his blind blue eyes and nodded. I pecked him on the ips and we finished showering.

....

We decided that after eating breakfast, we would make sure that everything was in place for the ball. After checking that everything was good we decided to head into town to get our suits. When we were getting our suits fitted, Will wouldn't let me see his, saying that he wanted it to be a surprise and that he wanted to tell me what Anna told him. He had been sick in the morning and I decided to have Anna check him, during the exam though Will asked me to step out of the room and after that he never told me what happened. We arrived at the suits store, got our suits, and left.

We decided to stop for lunch and then headed back home to prepare for the long evening.

____________________________________________________________________________

William's POV

I was at the moment throwing up my half-digested lunch. Anna said it would pass and that after that is cramps and extreme emotional swings. I'd be happy if this didn't happen but life is life and all in all I'm truly happy that it did happen. "Are you going to be alright?" Nat asked me and I nodded not looking his way. "Okay, but if you need any help I'll be in the room." he told me and I nodded. After waiting a few minutes, I got up and styled my hair into a braid that reached down to the center of my back, I had gotten good at braiding my own hair, since I'm blind.

"Will the ball starts in a few minutes, are you dressed yet." Nat asked me and I rolled my eyes, he sounds like a mother trying to get his child to hurry up and get dressed. "I'll get dressed when you leave, I don't want to show you what my suit looks like yet." I told him, listening to him sigh and leave. I got dressed a few minutes after he left, I honestly didn't have a clue what my suit looked like, but with the details that I was given my suit is black and with a blue undershirt and a black tie which compliments Nat's black with a red undershirt and black tie suit. I was quite nervous about going down to the ball, cut I decided to gather my courage and head down to the ball and find Nat.

____________________________________________________________________________

Nathan's POV

I had traveled downstairs and greeted my friends, which were the people that my pack was allied with. "I heard you found your mate." Barren Visenlock said to me and greeted me with a man hug. "I did and he'll be down to join us, any minute now." I told him and he nodded. The music had started and playing and I noticed my mate walk into the room, greeting Anna and Nemora as he passed them.

He looked stunning, with his braid of white and his suit that matched mine. I walked over to him and pulled him into a kiss. "You look beautiful.' I told my mate and he smiled. "So do we get to meet your mate?" A voice I recognized as Derrick King. A friend of the family and one of my oldest allies. "Ah yes. William this is Derrick King, Barren Visenlock, Emily Ladden, Valory Siber, and Leon Void." I introduced my mate to my allies/friends. "Hello." He said shyly.

_______________________________________________________________________-_

William's POV

The night went on, as me and Nat spent time with one another. I had decided to go find Anna and Nemora, until I found them dancing in a slow waltz. Me and Nat had started off the first dance, where I tripped over my own feet countless times. The night had been enjoyable and I decided to go and find some fresh air.

I found an open door to the second floor balcony. I stepped out onto the balcony and stared up at the night sky. There are times when I wish that I could see, but I have learned to live with it and be thankful for my mate accepting me for who I am. I sighed to myself and listened to the crickets chirp.

'Where are you?' Nathan mind linked me. 'I'm out on the balcony.' I told him through the mindlink. 'Okay. What are you doing up there though?' he asked me and I responded 'I just wanted some fresh air. I'll be down in a minute.' I could feel him nod and cut the mind link off. I got up and headed to the ballroom.

As I walked down the corridor, until I realized that someone was following me. I stopped and turned around. The person was right in front of me and then 'BAM!' I was hit in the back of my head. Everything faded to black and my last thought was, I didn't get to tell Nathan the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the edited version. Sorry for being gone for so long, I have been busy with family stuff and school that I couldn't write much. I will be editing chapter so don't freak if a chapter goes missing. Oh and new chapters will hopefully be coming. LNF out!